"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Sunday, April 23, 2006

// Updates //

This is taken with my Nokia 6280 phone!


Well.. yes! I didnt drink coffee.. instead I drank tea.. in fact, my mum and dad drank tea too!
Juz to introduce you to the drinks (frm L-R):
Ice Zen Tea (Tall Size), Mango Frappucino (Grande Size), Ice Earl Grey Tea with Vanilla Syrup (Grande Size).

I drank Mango Frappucino. Not too bad actually.. It is actually black Tazo tea and combine with mango bits and blend together with ice cubes.. and together, they form an icy and refreshing drink with a tangy taste! Not a bad choice actually! Will recommend to those who in need of a refreshing drink during the hot weather in Singapore nowadays!

My dad drank the ice earl grey tea with vanilla syrup. He is like me liaox.. being influenced by Tjow.. becos apparently ice earl grey tea with vanilla syrup is tjow's fave drink at starbucks.. so ya..



Then went for some retail therapy.. bought a black linen pants from Giordano (it was on a $10 off bottom promotion! So instead of $43, I paid $33).. you all may wonder how come the sudden buying of black pants.. well.. its becos of I'm playing for Mother Day's Service @ Church, and its a combined service.. so to play, have dress code.. its a black bottom so ya.. Anyway, its a good investment as well.. becos after I ORD, I definately sure have a lot of chance to play in combine prac, so to cater for such occasions, better to get a pants now loh! Tops I have a lot.. but for the Mother's Day service, I plan to wear a shirt which I have not wore for a long time!



Went to Modesto's Restaurant to reserve a place for Mother's Day Dinner happening on 14/5.. its a treat to my mum mah.. Mother's Day mah! So ya.. Thank goodness they receive advance booking, becos its like 3 wks more to Mother's Day.. they muz have thought I was kan cheong or sumthing, but I dun care! I juz do my own things loh! =)

After which, went to Tanglin Mall and had dinner.. after which, came home by bus loh.. super shack liaox..

Ok.. gtg liaox.. bathing now and go back camp tml.. haix.. sianx..

Shacked,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: