"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Saturday, April 29, 2006

A mad rush!

Well.. stayed in camp yesterday though I was not P1 becos I'm super lazy to bk out and moreover was tired lah.. so ya.. watched a bit of TV in camp lah =).. at least I'm able to like catch the last episode of the 9pm show lah! so ya.. at least stay in camp got a bit of advantage!

Then it was rehearsal today at Nee Soon.. we had drills starting from 0900 and it only ended at abt 1230.. with abt 5-10 minutes intervals after every 30 mins of drills! I tell you.. though you may think its ok, but with the freaking hot weather and the scorching hot sun, at the last run, I almost wanted to fall out, becos I was starting to feel nauseous as well as have difficulty in breathing (I felt as it something is squeezing my heart, so I had hard breathing!).. so ya.. but thank goodness I didn't fall out or faint lah! The weather is tat hot loh! I'm not the only one who almost fell dead!

After came back to camp frm drill, we did all the necessary stuff and then I was back at bunk ready to bk out.. Just as we are abt to go off (after we bathe!), my officer gathered us to talk!! haix.. so at abt 0200 then I bk out loh..

Took cab home and cab was indeed hard to flag down.. no cab.. finally got 1 after 15 mins! So ya.. Then came home and bathe and followed mum in cab to go church (as I need to rush there for music practice [reached at 1520] for today's church Youth service.. so ya..)

After the practice, went BK with andrew & ash to have my lunch, and mind you, tat was 1630! So ya..

Youth service was not bad.. Sermon was interesting and funny!

After service, we went to dinner @ Meridian.. My sis came to church and we bought like 2 dishes and then we share..

These are some stupid photos which I took with my phone (Nokia 6280).. quite clear huh =)

Photo taken with my Nokia 6280.
This is Tjow making a pic face out of Alvin! So totally PIG-gy!!


Photo taken with my Nokia 6280.
This is Tjow again making a pic face out of Nat! So totally PIG-gy!!


After eating, I ranted my mounting/GOH woes to Alvin! Thanx pal for listening though I koe you very much want to go play Arcade, but you chose not to!! =)

During my dinner, my bro, Andrew, approached my sis and ask her whether is she going to Youth Camp 2006 this yr. She said no.. so then Andrew asked me, and I say, shld be.. then he juz said something.. "ok, you will be the Creative Director".. and in a flash, he was back at his seat and then he assumes I said Ok.. I was shocked lah! This is indeed a very challenging task for me, as you all koe me lah.. I'm a person of very low creativity juices! But nevertheless, I believe tat nothing is impossible, and as a challenge to myself, I decided to take up the post and try my very best to perfect this task tat is given to me.. so ya.. currently a bit stressed up over this matter, so now I'm like happily thinking (with my sister's help too lah of course!) and save the ideas in my Nokia 6280, becos I got STM mah, so if I dun write it down, I wld sure forget one! Confirm, guarantee + chop! In fact, I'm already starting to type it in MS Word, so as and when they want my ideas/proposal, I wld be ready up for it! so guess I have to use my brain now again! =)

Well, I wld not type out my woes here, becos some of it were repeated and some of it you all never heard before.. Too lazy to type out the new ones as well as dun want to bore you all the details.. too much details liaox! Anyway, all I can tell you all is tat I juz have to "lan lan suck thumb" regarding the mounting matter for my GOH Shift!.. so ya.. anyway, below is the schedule tat is given to us by my officer..

=====================================

Come 05/05/2006, this wld be my schedule for the rest of May:

MONDAYS: Mounting

TUESDAYS: Dismount.

WEDNESDAYS: Standby, but go down to mount duty from 1100-1700, but must be back in camp before 2300, becos rehearsal nxt day.

THURSDAYS: NDP Rehearsal

FRIDAYS: Standby, but go down to mount duty frm 1100-1500, but must be back in camp before 2300, becos rehearsal nxt day.

SATURDAYS: NDP Rehearsal.

SUNDAYS: Off. But P1 grp for this day muz stay in!

=====================================

After dinner, if I can, I wld join Tjow and the rest to go lounge @ Mandarin Hotel and chill out, but then tml I have to mount duty.. haix.. so ya. came home early loh.. then on my computer and I started blogging..

Ok lah.. need to sleep liaox.. so late liaox.. need to wake up 0530 to go back to camp for duty tml.. haix.. super sianx!!

** I'm still counting down the days LEFT to serve.. its 172 DAYS to ORD!!

Tired,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: