"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Friday, April 07, 2006

It is so hard...

Now I koe why I feel the way I'm feeling this whole day! In the afternoon/evening, I actually considered whether shld I attend cell tonite.. Thoughts have been placed in my head, telling me tat lazy to wake up so early in the morning, accompany my friends in camp.. I tell you.. I almost wanted to give in to the thoughts being placed in my head by the Evil One..

When I came home and cell started, I played the piano and then the worship was Spirit-led. The song that really touched me the most was "All We Like Sheep".. The lyrics are as follows:

All we like sheep have gone astray
Each of us turning our own separate way
We have all sinned and fallen short of Your glory
But Your glory is what we desire to see
And in Your presence is where we long to be

O Lord show us
Your mercy and grace
Take us to Your holy place
Forgive our sin and heal our land
We long to live in Your presence
Once again


Then Carlise prayed and she talked about being hurt and stuff! And it somehow struck a chord in me lah. Was blogging earlier abt tat guy which hurt me and I didn't forgive.. So the Holy Spirit actually worked within me and convicted me to forgive tat guy! Its hard but then, somehow I juz submitted this whole issue to the Holy Spirit and it didnt hurt as much liaox! Before I went offline for cell, I also ask my bro, Andrew, to advice me on the issue. However, guess God wants to be first, so he asked the Holy Spirit to reply me loh! =)

Then Carlise was also advicing and telling me tat its a matter of time tat I wld be a Worship Leader in OCC Youth and she also told me tat being a worship leader muz be Spirit-led and not for juz our own or the congregation's pleasure; it is NOT a concert!! There are many a thousand things tat she has told me but I 'm lazy to blog it down =P.. But it was certainly very shocking tat God has given me such a message for being a future worship leader! At this time of writing this blogpost, I'm still fumbled by the fact tat God has given me such a message!

However, with my Short Term Memory (STM), I wld sure forget about what Carlise has said but I'm sure when the time comes, it will naturally come back to me.. so neverhteless, thank you Carlise for the Word! You are greatly appreciated =)

And becos of this, again, it has reminded me of my past dream, where a few mths after I've dreamt tat dream, the role of being a worship leader was then being assigned to me; which was quite shocking at first! So I guess once the dream appears again, God would be trying to tell me something thru the dream! So ya.. so have to wait till then loh!! But it wld definately be very exciting to see what happens if tat dream comes back to me again!

So ya.. to prevent me frm forgetting what are my thoughts abt this whole cell session tonite, I actually write this blogpost on paper during cell facilitation. I got STM! What to do? haix..

God in whom I trust,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: