"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Saturday, April 01, 2006

April's Fool!

Hey ppl.. Do you believe it? I juz had my FIRST April's Food joke being played on me.. ONLINE somemore.. All thanx to my bro, Andrew, and the oh so lovely, Xinyi! Gosh! They made this whole episode sound so real! This was really unexpected! I was thinking last nite before 12 midnight tat I muz be very weary of pranks being played at Youth today.. becos confirm ppl wld trick me since its April's Fools! And I was like really didnt think of it until this morning.. Bro bro, juz u wait!! *evil grinz*

Anyway, juz a brief account of how both of them trick me..

Andrew & Xinyi added me into their grp MSN conversation chat.. and the story goes tat Andrew told me tat Xinyi was in hospital and in a critical condition somemore.. so the conversation went on, and at times, I was a bit "zhei ah" (which means very sarcastic, which I didnt think so btw!), in saying tat Xinyi wld be feeling like a queen since she wld be served everything on the hospital bed! But its true.. tats wat a lot of ppl tell me when they are in hospitals! So I was right actually loh! =)

Xinyi made it even more real tat she called me to hold while she's having her medicine and she said the medicine was horrible and stuff.. She also said she's called her mum and she was worried sick! And you can see how real was tat?

As Xinyi was about to log off, Andrew & Xinyi wished me "Happy April's Fool"!! I was stunned at first becos thought they wished me out of courtesy.. then I blur blur still say "like tat, I muz be weary of Andrew when I'm at church today, becos I dun koe wat tricks he has up to his sleeves!".. so ya.. later then I realised tat it was a April Fool's joke! Gosh! See how innocent am I to get tricked? =)

After tat, I asked Andrew how long did they plan for this.. and Andrew told me tat its 3 minutes before they started the conversation.

Well.. nevertheless, thanx 4 putting a smile on my face this morning! Though it was a bit cruel, but then again, I still appreciate it!

So for you readers out there, HAPPY APRIL'S FOOLS! Be weary! Be very weary.. hahax..

Just for laughs, see this.. confirm guarantee very funny.. =).. I laugh until I stomachpain! So ya.. view this..



** I'm still counting down the days LEFT to serve.. its 200 DAYS to ORD!!

An innocent kid,
<<< abriel >>>



*Gosh.. in today's Straits Times, I saw one incredible deal of my dream phone, Nokia 6280! It has dropped its price tremendously (after trade in my Nokia 6230, I only pay $338 instead of the hefty price of $598 when I asked last week!) and the trade in category for another shop is even more attractive! Man.. I think I wld get tempted to change my phone very soon, becos' I'm afraid tat the promotion wld be gone after nxt wk lah! So now I'm at the crossroads! Do you all think its a good offer to take up or shld I juz wait somemore for the price to drop? Becos for a fact, I think M1's trend is always dropping price each wk.. so how?.. anyway, you readers out there, above is the pic for my dream phone, Nokia 6280.. drool ppl.. drool.. haha.. Click here for features..

No comments: