"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Friday, March 31, 2006

The Unexpected!

Well.. first and foremost, I wld like to say tat the signing up for the Progress Package is open for ONLINE users already. Below is a step by step of how to sign up if you dun koe how..

(a) Kindly click here to go to the website.

(b) Click the choice, "Sign up for my progress package".

(c) There you wld be given the choice as to whether do you want to use "SingPass" or "One time PIN"..
(i) For one time PIN, refer back to the notification letter and look right at the BOTTOM whereby it states a sentence like this..
"*To sign up for your Progress Pacakage at website (www.progress.gov.sg), you can either use your SingPass or this one-time PIN xxxxxxxx. This PIN is valid until 30 June 2006."
(Kindly note tat each PIN number is unique to each person's notification letter. So you CANNOT use the same PIN for another transaction. So ya.)

(d) Then login with ur NRIC number and one time PIN/SingPass..

(e) Once you are login, type in ur bank account no. (to allow CPF to transfer the money frm their fund to yours) and select ur bank.

(f) Click "submit"

(g) You wld be given a confirmation screen. Read what it is written and if you see tat everything is correct, click "Confirm".
*Note tat once u click "confirm", you CANNOT change the details anymore.. so muz check b4 clicking =)

Ok.. so much so for Progress Package.. so right now, I wld start my blogpost proper..

Well.. for once, I'm starting to feel tat wat u write in blogs, you muz be very careful! Becos' you never know who is reading your blog. The most unexpected people wld actually be reading your blog. If they give u good commends, its ok.. but if they are not or for a matter of fact, they gossip becos of wat I write in my blog (which I certainly believe is my freedom of speech and I can either blog abt my ups and downs in any way I want!), then I wld think that they are not very ethical abt it.

You readers muz be confused abt why I suddenly mentioned abt this. It all started with my previous blogpost of Guy A and B lah! Apparently some ppl whom I knew actually read my blogpost for tat day (and mind you tat these ppl are unexpected!) and they kept pestering me to reveal who is Guy A.. they are curious to koe lah.. A lot of times things juz happen and I want to tell them the truth, but I held back my decision, fearing tat it cld start to sour lasting friendships.. so I guess I juz have to take this lying down. When I cldnt take it anymore and I suddenly "exploded", then maybe I will reveal it out of anger.. but right now, it seems to be still in control (I hope!).. enuf abt this liaox, or else ppl wld start the whole issue again.. I juz hate it when ppl start to bring up this issue.. I wish this has never happened.. haix..

Anyway, mounted duty with my ex-PC, 2LT Ivan Goh.. He was all right lah, except he was more garang.. he practically treated us as his current shift and expects us to follow all procedures tat he has placed for his current shift.. Not to mention the contingency drills too.. he practically imparted his drills for his shift to us, and he practiced it at the Main Guardroom..

However, I was quite fortunate in a sense tat I went to Eastern.. which is supposed to have drills but then it didnt happened, becos my assumption was tat he think its not necessary becos more crucial drills applied to Main Guardroom.. so ya.. anyway, I went to Eastern with the new sgt, 3SG Zhiwen.. he was quite good in a sense tat our average duty was 10-12 hrs and most of the table duty, he helped to do.. He didnt want to tax us too much! Unlike some other sgt who juz threw the whole mounting table to be splitted among the 5-6 men, 3SG Zhiwen (who was my sgt at Eastern yesterday) actually did table duty frm 0900-2100 and 0500-0900. Good right? Though I was unarm most of the time, I did a do-4-rest-4 duty.. which was quite shiong lah.. So I guess I was justified lah in terms of duty.. Had a good mounting with 3SG Zhiwen though =).. Dun mind going to Eastern with him again =D

Surprisingly, 2LT Ivan Goh (the PC tat mounted duty with us yesterday) did not like give a long debrief.. he juz say a sentence which was 2 mins long.. so ya.. ha.. best right? Last time when I was in shift 1, his debrief is always like 30 mins long! So ya..

Changed and go home.. on the way, I suddenly tot of it and I asked him who is mounting duty with us on Sunday (2/4).. and he actually said 2LT Sean.. When I heard it, I was happy lah =).. Hope Sunday mounting wld be good loh.. =)

Then afternoon came back and watched a bit of taped programme (wanted to watch the taped 9pm show yesterday nite, but then, it was last minute and I have not tried taping it on the spot.. moreover, it was my mum who helped to record.. so ya.. haix.. so in the end, never watch loh.. haix..).. Then its me surfing the net a while before sleeping loh..

Woke up actually wanted to go to Toa Payoh and buy the rojak (craving lah!).. but then didnt go, becos raining mahx!.. so ate dinner and watched a bit of TV, before ppl start appearing in my hse for cell.. Facilitated the bible study today and ya.. not bad I muz say.. hahax.. *thick skin*.. Then after cell, now on computer blogging loh..

Sleeping soon liaox.. waking up early tml to watch my taped prog! so ya.. =)..

** I'm still counting down the days LEFT to serve.. its 201 DAYS to ORD!!

Expect the unexpected,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: