"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Updates..

Sorry ppl if you have been waiting for the update yesterday.. cldn't take it liaox.. too tired tats why..

The other day I went back to camp and slept overnight for the parade yesterday, went back to bunk and reached bunk.. and 20 mins later, I slept loh!

Then the morning I woke up at 0700.. did wat I wanted to do and then put on my contact lens! So by 0900, we left camp and proceeded to Tengah Air Base for the last min rehearsals prior to the parade loh!

After the parade ended, we went back camp and by the time it ended and I've reached home, its about 2000 liaox.. bathe and attended cell at my hse..

Then before they finish, my eyes was half close liaox.. then went to sleep like at 2230 and woke up at 0730 this morning.. a solid 9 hr sleep! I think I cld sleep so long is becos I did drills in the morning! Drills are tiring loh!

Then morning woke up and then watched my taped programmes, and then now on my blog typing and at the same time, chatting with an old friend of mine, Zijing.. its a long story of how I met him.. I actually met him when I was on the bus and he marching back frm doing flag lowering at Tengnah Air Base.. so ya.. after much effort to find out who he was, finally found out and remembered! Now, we are catching up with each other on MSN, and I muz say its a good chat lah.. machiam like we are best friends! And best still.. he said he's attached to GOH.. so tat means tat we have a chance to meet and catch up! Cya then bro! =)

ok lah.. oh.. Tjow has caught my hint of going to pub today.. so see whether we'll going loh! Felt so bad to like hint so much.. so guilty! Yes! I do feel guilty ok..

Ok lah.. gtg and do more chatting.. b4 I leave for church.. so ya =)

Till then,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: