"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Happy 22nd birthday to me!

First of all, I wld like to thank those who have sent their birthday greetings to me via SMS and online as well! Thanx for making this special day of mine a little more sweeter!

However, the person I muz really thank is none other than Xinyi. She has sent me an overseas SMS wishing me "Happy Birthday".. tat was so sweet of her lah! What happen was, my friends all bk out and only left my friend and me in bunk.. so naturally was sian loh.. then went down for lunch before proceeding to do fatigue work lohz.. then suddenly I felt my handphone moving, which says I had a msg..
Then when I unveil tat msg, it was obviously an overseas sms, becos the no. starts with +61 which is a aust country code btw.. and as I read, I realise the person sign off as Xinyi! Of course I was overjoyed lah! Xinyi, if you are reading this, you have actually made my day much sweeter than it already has! Thanx =)

This morning I saw my bro, Sidney, and he wished me "Happy Birthday".. thanx bro.. and he added tat, "go see ur friendster! your wish is my command".. for a moment, I tot he actually sent me an email or sumthing saying tat he wants me to meet him out and then we proceed to Apple shop, and then buy for me my desirable present, which is of course the iPOD Nano.. Then I realise tat Friendster how can this be? Then I finally tot is he giving me a testimonial!! So I was like chey! tat muz be it.. the testimonial loh! hahax.. how stupid can I get rite?


After did fatigue work (to be exact, we actually did plucking weeds/grass at our prowls ard the base.. so ya.. super hot and super stupid fatigue work.. haix..).. but thank goodness, after tat, we go bunk and rest and at 5pm, we bk out loh! =)

But the worse thing is tat we need to bk in tonite at 2200, becos obviously during our last rehearsal (which was the last one b4 we have our actual parade tml), 3 GOH guys fainted (the supporting no one fainted!) and of which, 2 was frm my base! haix.. super embarassed lah! So my RSM got so mad tat he made us come back 2200 tonite to have at least 8 hrs sleep.. haix.. so no choice but to leave hse at 2045 tonite.. haix.. but I guess I will sleep early tonite loh, judging frm the shagness of me doing drills on alternate days!

Well.. guess I will spend my bday celebrating probably with church friends over this wkend! Its been long since I went to a pub tat is.. *Tjow, do you copy?*.. *hint hint!*.. hahax.. =P

ok lah.. need to log off to eat dinner and watch TV liaox..

Clubster,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: