"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Monday, March 20, 2006

Updates..

Hey ppl.. this is gonna be a short one becos I'm sleepy liaox.. almost forgotten to blog.. so ya.. so here goes..

This morning, slept for 3 hrs in bunk, before proceeding for drill at Tengnah Air Base.. today was another vetting session, but even before it started, it actually rained for close to 1-2 hrs.. so we actually had a break of 1-2 hrs.. but thinking tat the vetting session wld be cancelled, never did we expect tat they still want to carry on.. so in the end, besides us marching and parading in the drizzling rain, one more thing is tat my shoes (n some other ppl shoes as well), were also wet.. so ya.. tats why lah..

Took cab home, becos once we finish the drill, its abt 1820 liaox.. and the bus also didnt come till close to 1900 and we were the LAST base to leave the parade place lah.. stupid bus.. anyway, so ya.. by the time we finish sending arms and go up to bunk to change and bk out, its already abt 1730 liaox..

As mentioned earlier, I share cab with my friend and then got home super hungry.. ate dinner and loads of other junk stuff (eg: potato chips and chocolate biscuits!).. gosh.. I think I wld be fat sooner or later! so ya..

Watched a bit of TV and now blog.. after bloggin, will go back to sleep I guess becos too tired lahx..

** 3 DAYS to my 22nd birthday!!

** I'm still counting down the days LEFT to serve.. its 212 DAYS to ORD!!

The days are drawing closer,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: