"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Friday, March 10, 2006

Updates...

Well ppl.. today nothing much to update.. juz tot of making my presence known.. ha..

Drill rehearsal was ok today.. not much of cockups.. Dreams ended promptly but not early.. still the usual 1730! haix..

This morning I receive a good news and tat is this wed is supposedly my mounting duty day, but my RSM say we shld NOT mount on wednesday, becos we need to get our No. 1 stuff frm my base e-mart. So ya..

And Wednesday (15/03) is my 3rd attempt at my Advance Driving Theory.. dun even koe whether I'll pass, becos this time I totally DIDNT study! Becos I think I study so hard last time, and I didnt pass.. so this time I'll take the risk of not studying and see whether I can pass this time round!.. if still cannot, I'm determined to only take it after I ORD.. no pt wasting $6 on the test over and over again! So ya.. moreover, my time in GOH now is unpredictable.. so ya..
Anyway, it all depends on the man upstairs lah.. pls. pray for me.. won't u? If this is His Will to let me pass, so be it ya =).. Thanx!

Then after today's drill, share cab home with boon sen and then watch a bit of TV.. kilat-ed my drill boots (need it for next wk's full dress rehearsal.. actually wanted to kilat my drill boots on Sunday, but then, worried too lazy.. so I did it today loh!).. then on computer and now blogging loh.. Dun koe wats wrong with blogger as I blog.. think there's some connection problem!

Anyway, chatted with a few ppl online before I blog this blogpost.. And apparently, juz rite out of the oven, Sidney (my bro in camp) has told me tat Samuel (my ex-shift mate) is actually promoted to be my OC's PA! Man.. another men frm my shift down, and being posted to HQ! Darn! Why are all the good ppl being posted up to HQ? haix.. But Samuel told me over MSN tat everything not confirmed yet.. so ya.. but I think its more or less confirm liaox lah! So Samuel, jiayou!! =)

Oh.. Yizhou & I gonna spend the whole Sunday to ourselves juz shopping and eating! Dun koe whether its window or real shopping.. but for me, its REAL shopping! I wanna buy some t-shirts frm New Urban Male (NUM).. a popular male fashion wear! =).. The tshirts there are quite cool loh =).. Pay credited in liaox.. so wat am I waiting for?? haha.. jk lah.. but I'm serious abt buying the tshirt, unless after trying, I find tat its not nice or not suitable for me to wear.. then maybe I'll consider not to buy it and buy a Zara shocking pink polo tshirt instead.. It looks cool loh =)

Ok lah.. I think I have chatted enuf! Man.. the clock is ticking.. its getting late.. need to sleep liaox.. bkin in camp tml for standby.. wonder whether got fatigue work.. haix..

** 14 DAYS to my 22nd birthday!!

** I'm still counting down the days LEFT to serve.. its 223 DAYS to ORD!!

Ciaoz ppl,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: