"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Friday, March 10, 2006

Tired..

Well.. u may think its not tiring being in GOH, but you are all wrong ppl! Its actually very tiring!

In fact, this morning I woke up with an aching hand.. probably muscle too tense up yesterday whilst I execute the arms drill! Oh.. or maybe I'm getting larger muscles? =)

Anyway, slept at abt 12am yesterday, becos felt totally awake lah! Then when I slept on the bed, I really slept! Somehow regretted for sleeping so late.. haix..

Then, this morning went back to camp half dead! Then wats worse is tat my GOH shift have to do fatigue work (frm dismantling the tentage [which we did not setup btw]), to emptying sandbags to things like clearing up my squadron storeroom and tearing paper (*gulpz*!) and also other stuff! I tell you.. my fatigue work started frm 8+am in the morning and stretch all the way till 2+pm in the afternoon! My only rest time was frm 0900-0945 (breakfast time) and 1230-0115 (lunch time).. the rest of the time was doing fatigue work! We do until we all peng-san! All very shagged loh! I think we are worse than Bangla worker!!

But one thing worth mentioning is that Samuel Tan (the new OCPA - who was previously frm my shift), is tat he did help us in all tat we do.. So tat means he is no different frm us.. so ya.. hardworking chap!! He actually can have a choice of juz sitting down in the office and do nothing.. but instead, he helped us! So you say is this worth mentioning? =)

Then after tat, bathe and bk out loh! Came home, watched a bit of taped videos and then had my dinner (which was Turkish Kurbabs wrapped with tortilla.. not bad I muz say..

Then came to blog liaox loh.. going to sleep soon! Tml need to mount duty.. haix.. super sianx.. Got to go..

** 13 DAYS to my 22nd birthday!!

** I'm still counting down the days LEFT to serve.. its 222 DAYS to ORD!!


Shagged personnel,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: