"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Disappointments..

Hey ppl.. u all may be waiting the good news tat I'm gonna spread to you all, but I'm afraid tat u all wld be disappointed..

I'm also disappointed lah.. becos the whole day was juz a screw up!

Was supposed to have the tailor come this morning with our No. 1 uniform and then proceed to Beach Road to sew rank when we bk out!

We waited for the tailor by sleeping in bunk, until when my sgt call, then we fall in.. so its like we are hungry for lunch at 1300 (at tat time, I was quite sure tat I wld give the test a miss liaox!).. so went to canteen and eat.. SMS my bro, Sidney, and told him abt my misfortunte (ie, can't go to test!).. and in return, he ranted to me abt his woes for the day too.. haix..

However, the tailor did not come until 1540! And guess wat! I actually MISSED my Advance Driving Theory at a timeslot of 1515! I'm actually not very happy abt this, becos I cld actually have a glimpse of hope to pass today's test.. Even if I did not pass, at least I tried and have made my $6 worth it.. but the problem is tat I didnt even attend the test! So actually I wasted it loh! haix.. Well.. guess I'll have to postpone my driving to after my ORD since my schedule in GOH is really unpredicable, especially since last min stuff is the trend of my squadron.. haix..

Anyway, after we collected our No. 1, my RSM want to check our uniform.. he actually said iron our No. 1 before seeing him.. but then, none of us did, becos its like we do not have any iron and this is so last minute.. so ya.. all didnt iron loh.. anyway, after we were supposed to wait for my RSM at 1630, but in the end, he only turn up at 1700! We were of course furious lah! My RSM made a few commends abt me not being able to tighten the shoe lace (becos I thought he juz see and tats it mahz!.. didnt expect he check so thorough.. so ya.. of course, kenna scolded lah.. haix..)

After tat, bk out and took a bus home.. as usual, boon sen psycho me to take cab, but I didnt "give in", becos I am really broke this mth! If this goes on, I wld be broke in no time lah! But sumhow I took an hr to reach home, and I actually regretted it.. I shld have taken cab instead of waiting so long for bus 169. haix.. but oh well.. I'm looking on the bright side of things.. I can save money..

Came home and prepare my No.1 to be brought back tml.. so ya.. =)

Watched a bit of TV and had a nice dinner prepared by my mum.. then on the computer and now I'm blogging loh..

Gonna stay in camp for the nxt 2 days, becos I P1 for 2 days consecutive.. haix.. so the nxt time I'm gonna blog is probably on Saturday after coming back frm church.. so ya..

** 8 DAYS to my 22nd birthday!!

** I'm still counting down the days LEFT to serve.. its 217 DAYS to ORD!!

Till nxt time,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: