"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Sunday, March 26, 2006

A Change Is Good!

Yes ppl! I've changed my blogskin again! But then, this time it juz took me abt a mere hour or so, compared to 6 hrs last time! Finding this skin was also easy.. =)
So how do you all like it? Better than the last? I'm sure!! And oh.. music has changed too! Comment it on my shoutbox ya =)

Anyway, this morning woke up and then was on the computer the whole morning.. or shld I say the whole day.. was on and off the computer (was eating lunch and stuff mah!)

Then in the afternoon, as usual, my bro, Sidney, called me and rant to me abt his driving and then he told me he wanted to buy a new hp, which was Nokia 6280. He said he's getting fed up with his Motorola L7 and he said tat no matter how attractive Motorola is gonna come out with its new models, he is gonna boycott it lah.. so I was like impressive.. and I remembered once he told me abt how he hated Nokia hps.. but now, guess he had no choice but to go back to Nokia! See.. Nokia still the best! =).. And then he told me he wanted to get Nokia 6280, so I searched on the web for it, and man.. wasn't I tempted to buy it today? But after thinking it much and enquiring abt it, found it was not a good idea after all.. though its now my dream phone, but then the price to pay for it is simply too steep lah! After trading in my 6230 (which has a value of $150), I still have to pay $598 for the phone under contract.. man.. this is expensive lah! Maybe will get this phone when I ORD? So I guess Sidney wld start to influence me with the gadgets and stuff.. and soon, I wld think I wld become a gadget freak too! Ahhh...

Then after I was bored with my computer stuff, I lie on my bed and started reading my book.. and as usual, I fell asleep..

Woke up at abt 1700.. bathe and get ready to proceed to Sizzler, Toa Payoh for Wendy's farewell dinner who wld be relocated to Beijing for 3 yrs! Man!

When I went there, most of them are already there liaox.. Then one of the ppl there ask me the same question, as to whether do I feel tat once I pass the age of 21, the yrs of me being older wld juz pass very fast? I cldnt agree more lah!

Had a hot & cold combo salad bar dinner.. apparently, everyone ate it loh.. the spread of food was rather nice.. got seafood to meat.. not bad and worth the price of $23.80++.. so ya..

During the breaks between eating, Aunty Siew Fung (jeremy's mum) showed us her new bought camera and then ppl started to take photos and stuff.. so ya..

Then all of us were on the topics of gadgets lah =)..

Then I whipped out my camera after tat, and then, I decide to show them the picture u see on the left.. and weird answers started to come out of it.. here are some..
(a) A wrapper for a present (by Carlise)
(b) A snowman (by Carlise)
(c) I went to the toilet and 'lau sai' on the paper (by Huimin)
Other weird answers I can't remember liaox.. so ya.. but they are all weird.. Jeremy and I was like whilst they say the answers, we were there laughing our hearts out lah.. If you all cant guess, its actually my pimple blood on a piece of Clean & Clear blotting paper, job courtesy of Tjow! Tjow, if you are reading this, you shld be amused! In fact, very amused! People can actually guess it as something nice.. wahaha..

Then, its time for dessert.. and Huimin was like asking Derek to make for her ice-cream and Derek ask her how many rounds, and she said 5.. and true enuf, he came with a 5 round ice cream.. then I was like ok.. since he can make 5, I shall tell him to make for me 8! N he gamingly said 'ok'.. true enuf, he came with an 8 round ice cream cone and we were all surprised.. so I took photo lah (as usual).. then Huimin was like telling me, since it was my bday, why dun she give me a bday present of the ice-cream? And I thought she was joking.. after the shot was taken, she immediately push me to the ice cream and the 8 rounds of ice cream was somewhat smashed.. and then, she used her ice cream and 'bua' my face.. how disgusting was tat lah! but it was all of great fun! "thanx" hor Huimin! =D

Its really great fun to see the ppl again and chat with them! As usual, Huimin was in her funny self and the joker of the group! Oh.. Joshua Gouw was also suppose to come, but then, he actually forgot abt the whole event and at tat time when I msg him, he was still at home.. so ya.. quite disappointed he didnt come loh.. haix..

Anyway, not a lot of photos being taken today.. in fact only 4.. so anyway, pls. visit, Photo Gallery > Church (OCC/HCC/GJ) Events > Wendy Farewell Dinner @ Sizzler Photos!

Ok lah.. gtg liaox.. oh.. now, I'm obsessed with podcasts (all thanx to my kor, Derek, who told me tat I shld dl and listen.. very funny! so ya).. now dl it and listening loh! And indeed its funny! so ya.. =) Thanx kor! =)

its me mounting duty tml again.. haix.. after all the rehearsals.. sianx ah.. someone help me!!!

** I'm still counting down the days LEFT to serve.. its 206 DAYS to ORD!!

Sianz ah,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: