"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Reminscence!

Today juz reminded me of wat happened a yr ago! So here goes the brief update of wat happen today..

Well.. the day started off with wat else but drills.. but last minute, its been cancelled, becos the tailor came and measure for us our GOH No. 1 uniform!

And speaking of which, the timing was decided undecisively!

And as usual, no one want to help the uncle write the measurements for the GOH No. 1 uniform, so I volunteered myself to do it lah.. Wat to do? I'm an admin person! =)

Then went up to bunk and then slack for a while, before went for lunch at Cookhouse! Lunch was ok only.. not fantastic though!

Then its loading up the tunnel vehicle and go to Paya Lebar Singapore Technologies Logistics Hub to draw my GOH stuff (boots, No.1 jacket and pants, gloves, etc)..

Was suppose to leave my camp at 1300, but after delay, it became 1330! By the time we reach there, its abt 1430 liaox! Then we try and try our stuff.. as usual, my officer got a bit of tense up, and everyone was too, so naturally, there wld be quarrels or dismayment in the orders my officer give!

And oh.. today whilst drawing my No. 1 jacket, my friend coincidently took my last yr No.1 tailor made jacket.. so naturally, I persuaded him to give me back and exchange it for mine.. but then, he hesitated at first.. but I think after much consideration (and also he dun want to lose a friend like me), he gave way and I got my No. 1 (my last yr's tailor made clothing!).. thanx buddy if he is reading this (which I doubt lah!)

Then bk out and by the time I reach home, its like 1925 liaox.. this is one of those times I reached home so late! Ate dinner.. watched a bit of TV.. now on computer and blogged..

Gonna sleep liaox.. becos super tired now..

Tml is another hectic day.. ASLC PoP Parade (which I have to attend), P1 tml, got my first GOH drill at Tengnah Air Base tml frm 1300-1730. haix.. so tml wont be online lah.. so take care ppl..

** I'm still counting down the days LEFT to serve.. its 238 DAYS to ORD!!

Sleepy head,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: