"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Friday, February 24, 2006

Updates..

Well.. a brief update..

Thursday (23/02/06)

Went to Tengnah Air Base for GOH drills.. Saw some familiar faces (ie, those joined last yr in GOH 2005 too!).. Drills was ok.. I muz say slacker than last yr.. so ya.. though its tired, but quite fun lah.. =)

Went to guardroom to put arms for P1.. then go back bunk, slack and slept at 2100! Was super tired!

Friday (24/02/06)

Today at bunk practically did nothing.. but my bunk ppl siao on! Think their mental duse spoil liaox.. they actually wash the whole of my bunk.. so have to help loh.. no choice..

Then haix.. the bk in tonite timing was a bit of a furious issue.. Too angry to type it out.. moreover, I'm lazy to.. so ya..

After booked out, went to Creative to get my mp3 fixed. Its fixed at last (with an assurance tat its a new set.. but I'm suspecting its either other ppl old set or my set they repair and they say its new!).. so ya.. I dun koe lah.. but no matetr wat, its done! So ya.. after which, took a 1.5hrs back frm Jurong MRT to my hse.. wanted to take MRT initially but lazy to change bus after the train ride.. so decide to make do with the straight bus.. but I regretted it after 30mins into it.. becos my back was aching after tat! Oh well.. I'm old liaox.. in fact, I'm turning 1 yr old nxt mth.. haix.. I feel I'm super old!!

Then attended cell and then on my computer.. half blogging and half dealing my mp3 stuff.. becos I sent for repair, my songs are all gone, and I have to re-download it.. haix..

ok then.. gtg and do other stuff.. bking in later in 5 hrs time! Cya ppl on Sunday then! I'm shopping for my Adidas T on Sunday! Yeh!! =)

Adios,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: