"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Another day at camp in GOH shift

Well.. today is juz another day in camp..

Morning had drills.. then had some briefing.. then was supposed to go to Paya Lebar to collect some of my GOH stuff.. but then, due to last minute changes, its been postponed to tml.. so ya..

Then before we bk out, we did area cleaning of our bunk, but in the end, my sgt didnt check.. chey! waste my time.. but at least my bunk looks cleaner now!

Then came home and ate dinner immediately (didnt had lunch at camp.. too tired and moreover, didnt want to eat so much.. becos morning I ate breakfast at camp loh! so ya.. my usual practice is have breakfast at camp, means no lunch for me!)

Then its watch TV for a while and then, on the computer and blogging loh! =)..

Oh.. after watching Campus Superstar yesterday nite, I juz realise tat I'm a Chinese pop freak again! Suddenly so into Mandarin pop!! Man.. now, in my Ngage phone, its having a lot of Chinese songs loh =)

Ok lah.. guess this is the shortest post so far! =).. so ya..

** I'm still counting down the days LEFT to serve.. its 239 DAYS to ORD!!

GOH training continues,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: