"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Perfect Chemistry

Yesterday's mounting was somewhat great, becos went with a great bunch of people (Samuel, Randy, Xinfa, Yeow Siang & Alex) to Eastern Gate for duty. Our chemistry with each other was great lah!! There were simply jokes and pure enjoyment of mounting with the group over at Eastern yesterday.. probably becos of Samuel lah! The happy nut of the group! Moreover, there is me and my ah boy (which is Randy lah.. I give him the nickname, ah boy, becos he is the youngest in my shift, and only 18 yrs old!).. ha.. Chey! =P

Becos its an Eastern duty, therefore each of us has 14 hrs duty in total each!! So it was shiong lah! But the comforting thing is the ppl doing duty with me! All very "gam" together (ie, have chemistry). We all very united one. =)

After much waiting, the audit finally came today, and my shift P1 went to do duty early (its a tradition now), and guess wat! They are the ones who found what we are supposed to find for the audit, and the shift (who was mounting yesterday) was just responsible for running the drills! So actually frankly speaking, due credit shld be given to my shift (actually my shift P1!!) .. So proud of then =)

So my 1st duty for the day started with a 6 hr straight table duty. Not shiong, but tiring. Its like after the 6 hrs duty, once I lie on my bed, I K.O.ed for close to 2 hrs, and then wake up to do duty again, and the cycle goes on...

Then at nite at ablut 2230, my officer came to Eastern to give drills, and he did it 2 times somemore! Then he said he want to come in the morning to give drills, but then my friend helped us to speak up (in a very pissed off manner) and finally, my officer gave the leeway and said "ok.. no drills!".. Thank God. Becos if really drills are this morning, I will die liaoz.. becos not enuf sleep! Out of the 24 hrs dury, I only manage to sleep 7 hrs (and its NOT straight 7 hrs! Its broken up to 2-4-1 loh!!) So ya.. its torturing! Then imagine tat after you mounted duty, you wld still have to run drills. Super sianz and shagged loh!! haiz..

Oh.. one more good news.. I maybe going to GOH 2006 again! So happy.. My RSM last min decision.. but whether I'll be chosen is another matter.

However, there is another news whether its good or bad, I dun koe! Next fri is my IPPT and its my dismount day.. So naturally, I wld feel tired! But I'm not confident of passing my IPPT! Just hope tat God wld help me on the day lah!! I really want to take one time then pass! Dun want to drag further this matter!

Haix.. is going to church later & wld be all alone (probably with my sister as well) at home, becos parents attending dinner. Moreover, have to be home early as well, becos tml morning, I going bck camp for P1!! Sianz ah..

Ok lah.. need to bathe and get out of the hse for church liaoz! Wonder how much hongbaos will I get in church today.. hahaz.. kidding lah.. =P

Tired & sianz,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: