"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Sunday, February 05, 2006

My Saturday juz flew past!

Well.. this is a late nite/early morning post, becos was busy online and came home late lah.. here is the reason why..

Went to church in afternoon.. Service was the usual, and then wats after service is interesting..

We walked frm church to Heeren to accompany Hannah (at her request) to buy some stuff, followed by dinner at the usual Meridian!

Ate the usual Korean, and then, there came our dear friend, Joshua Gouw, who was actually dressed in shocking pink t-shirt becos he was the motivator for the Chingay 2006 held on Orchard Road yesterday!

Frankly speaking, the shirt he's wearing, I dun mind wearing, becos its quite cool! I always wanted to wear shocking pink (not tat I'm gay or sumthing.. its juz tat I like bright colors!).. so ya.. but some items tat he has is really gay.. like the pink bandana and the pink shaker !! I tell you.. few ppl (Tjow, Ash, Nat, Andrew & me) juz laughed our hearts out when the moment Josh said he has a pink shaker.. ya.. we are being thinking alternatives.. so if you dun understand wat we're laughing, its ok.. =P

Then its more laughter as we ate our dinner.. there was this scene where teletubbies were being mentioned, and then Nat juz started laughing.. poor thing.. he almost choked! Then he stopped initially, but then I actually tried to make him laugh more by juz making the lame "haha" sound, and then, he laughed till the pt tat he juz lie flat on the bench and laugh.. and I wld think ppl muz have think he's crazy or sumthing..

So ya.. the dinner was laughter and more laughs lah! With Nat ard, you can't stop laughing! haha..

Then its off to Starbucks @ PS to celebrate Jeremy's birthday! There we play mind games and one of the game got me really headache! But finally I've solved it.. thanx to Raina who gave me clues along the way! =).. Seriously, when I can't solve the mind game, I wld get stress and my head was really hurting lah.. which reminds me tat Nat actually was being lame again.. initially, when Hannah said she has a migrane, Nat with his lameness said, "aiyah.. nvm.. my grane, your grane, our grane..".. then we juz LOL lah.. ha..

So most of the nite we played mind games.. whilst Claudia & Xinyi went to Carrefour to buy a cake for Jeremy.. I wld think Jeremy has expected it lah.. so ya.. then again @ Starbucks, more laughs were generated..

After tat, went up to Arcade and see them play (I dun like Arcade.. ya remember? Juz go for the accompany!).. then after which, went home loh.. Took NEL with Raina & Jeremy.. chat with Raina along the way lah.. I can say I knew a little bit more abt her liaoz =)..

Then came home, franctically packing my stuff for returning back to camp later part of the camp to do P1.. haix.. super sianx.. then on computer now to blog loh.. so ya.. won't be home till tues.. so ya..

Tats all ppl..

Photos wld be posted up once I get the time to do it.. so ya. dun worry ppl.. its all rite! =)

** I'm still counting down the days LEFT to serve.. its 255 DAYS to ORD!!

Sianx totally,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: