"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

A Chinese Dinner!

Before I want to get into the topic proper, I wish to juz update you all wat happened during the last 2 days..

Sunday (05/02/2006)

Nothing much, except tat I went for a jog.. and I'm happy with it lah.. one thing to do morning exercise, and another is nothing to lose weight loh..

And dun koe why we are so tired.. my whole bunk (of course only contained the P1 lah..) sleeps at 9pm sharp loh! dun koe why the sudden shagness.. so ya =)

Monday (06/02/2006)

Mounted duty on this day.. quite ok lah.. except tat very tiring! do a lot of consecutive duties! Actually, you can say my duty morning was not as shiong as yesterday's nite, becos at nite, my duty were consecutive frm 0100-dismounting (which is about 0830, becos I was fortunate enuf to be able to pull back early.. so ya)..

Then today kenna jia loh.. becos' nite time need to go back camp for dinner..

Yesterday, Ben New & I had a plan to watch a 1200 show (ie, "Fearless") @ Yishuan GV if we dismounted early enuf.. so true enuf, we went there juz in time (ie, 1130), therefore we eat lunch.. then Ben New was so good.. he treated me to the cpopcorn combo set (which consist of popcorn, a large coke & a small tub of ben & jerry ice-cream= $8.80).. but I only fork out $2, becos tats all I've left!!

Well.. my verdict of the show, "Fearless"? I rate it 2.5 out of 5 stars!.. It was not as good as I expected it to be! The whole show is juz telling you the main reason behind wushu.. and tats it..

Came home by MRT frm Yishun.. then bathe and its me going out again; this time its for my squadron CNY dinner! So ya.. my friend saw me and gave me a lift frm Toranto.. and there to cut the long story short, the dinner was MC-ed by my buddy in camp, Mr John Lum, and I muz say he has some really good hosting skills there! Food was ok as well; it was steamboat and to start the ball rolling, yu sheng was eaten! so ya.. so ate quite a fair bit of yu sheng today! happy lah.. then in total, I drank 2 cans of Tiger Beer! 1 can is I promise someone tat if he finishes, I will also.. the other can is miscellaneous.. kept toasting to other ppl (eg: my officers, ORD personnel, and of course, how cld I forget my bro in camp, Sidney?).. at one time, I almost puke lah..

I was also sporting enuf to go up and played games.. I went with Ben New and I muz say we had some chemistry.. ha..

So of course, during the games, much laughter was generated, and at times, I laugh till I stomachache lohz.. hahaz.. =)

ok lah.. I really very sleepy liaoz.. need to wake up in abt 5 hrs time to go back to camp.. haiz.. sianx..

** I'm still counting down the days LEFT to serve.. its 253 DAYS to ORD!!

A happy guy,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: