"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Friday, February 17, 2006

Guard Of Honour 2006 (GOH 2006)!

Well ppl.. Surprised to see me here? Well.. shall elaborate why this is so.. read on avid readers of my blog! =)

GOH 2006 is starting in a few days time! Have mixed feelings though.. dun koe whether its good or bad, becos generally, the list of ppl in GOH is not very ideal to be shift mates.. some are fine, but some are juz a bit of a challenge to work with.. but oh well.. juz have to adapt lah.. juz wonder whether cliques wld be distinct in the GOH shift or wld it be like last yr where all of us gelled together?

Anyway, tml my flight is gonna start the 2 shift system.. so tat means some ppl frm other shift (including the sgt) are doing duty as well.. and becos I'm in GOH, the GOH ppl have to tah P1.. its an standard procedure lehx.. so even if I dun do it this wk, I have to do it nxt wk.. so ya.. like tt I rather do it this wk loh! Hope nxt wk I can have my long wkend (ie, sat & sun) loh.. haiz.. so its me going back tml for P1 lah.. think will sleep the whole day in bunk tml loh..

And the reason why I appear online and start blogging, becos tml then bk in for P1 mahz.. so no point staying in camp.. so tats why I came home loh.. and u koe me lah.. once I on the computer, this is my life.. ha..

Then I realised tat nite time have cell group, and I have not start the topic to be discuss tonite at cell.. so its on the computer, and type the answers out loh.. lazy to write.. =P

Oh.. on Sunday, it wld be a shopping day for me.. I wanna go shopping. I want to contribute to the economy! Ha... dun koe wat I'll be buying, but juz feel like spending money.. ha.. and oh.. on Sunday, I'm going to buy JJ Lin Junjie's new Mandarin album, Cao Chao.. went to look for it in AMK today.. dun have.. so I wld think by Sunday, places like HMV shld have it loh.. Anyway, I have a preview of the album frm a webbie.. it sounds good.. so I'm gonna support original and buy a copy! Anyway, FYI, JJ Lin Junjie is one of my fave. Mandarin pop singer.. =).. so ya.. gonna buy the CD on Sunday loh.. hope I'll be able to find it then! =)

Then at cell tonite, an unexpected guest, Huimin, came to cell.. it was such a happy thing to see my jie, huimin in cell.. its been a while since I've seen her in cell/church! =).. well.. she came at the right time lah.. we were discussing some stuff, and she uses her psychology knowledge (btw, she's majoring part time in psychology) to explain to us certain facts abt the ancient times.. so ya.. of course with her around, the cell grp became lively loh! ha.. I was sleepy at first, but after some jokes frm her, I was chatty and sometimes "crazy" during cell.. haha.. huimin, come again to cell hor.. we'll miss you =)

ok lah.. I gtg liaoz.. need to sleep and wake up like in 5 hrs time for going back to camp tml for P1.. so ya..

** I'm still counting down the days LEFT to serve.. its 243 DAYS to ORD!!

GOH loh,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: