"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Breakup is hard...

Well.. this is a fairly sad post.. for me tat is.. so ya..

14/02/06 (Tuesday)

On this day, was not suppose to be P1.. but then, due to the shortage of ppl and my sgt's unwillingness to use other ppl to substitute me, therefore, I also see him like very poor thing to go round looking for ppl, therefore, I juz say 'ok' loh..

Then I went to guard a gate frm 1300-1900! The place is super hot and super sianz lah.. haix.. and the more I do, the more tired I became, becos I think its the weather there lah..

But before we went there, we went to 'play injects' to the ASLC trainees for a while, becos apparently the gate key was taken by someone, and we need to call the person to open the gate, and this needs time.. Without this gate open, I cannot go and guard the appointed gate.. so ya.. so whilst waiting, my friend (who was driving the rover) was saying why dun we go play injects to the ASLC ppl for a while? Initially, I didnt want to.. becos I'm not those type cut out to be a terrorist or those can really act very bad and unreasonable loh! Pls loh! I have such a kind-hearted face! Even the trainees talk to me nicely.. as in their procedures for ppl who want to enter camp! ha.. to cut the long story short, had lots of funny ideas as to like maybe hold one guy hostage or have a hidden weapon (as in our audit) and see whether they smart enuf to check.. but I didnt want to dirty my uniform and stuff loh.. so I juz gave in lah.. too good rite? ha.. on the other end, my other 2 friends went in by the back, then in the end, kenna caught and prone down.. ha.. Its so fun to play with the ASLC trainees and becoming injects.. later tat afternoon, I heard my shift went down to play injects as well.. ha.. so fun =P

So after 1900, got back into the rover and went back to bunk.. by then was super shacked out.. dun koe y.. Maybe its the weather bah..

Slept at 2100..

15/02/06 (Wednesday)

Woke up at 0545 to go down for P1 peak hr duty at 0630. Did duty half awake (was super tired frm the gate guarding thingy!).. Thank goodness tat my sgt pulled us back early frm duty or else I wld be totally shacked out!

Then duty was really shiong! Did a 6 hr straight duty after tat! with my duty ending only at 3pm (had my lunch at 1pm due to a request to my friend for me to have lunch first, or else, my lunch wld be at 3pm!!).. then 5pm-7pm another duty.. then staff parade.. then its lights out for me 9pm.. but cant sleep as well as some other ppl.. so we had a mini chat..

We talk abt lots of stuff.. and actually during the chat, I almost cried lah.. becos my shift is breaking up soon.. its either some (like me) going over to GOH, and some go over to another shift.. so ya.. its been a while (6 mths!) since we have formed this new shift, and now a breakup again! I remembered at tat time I had a breakup frm my GOH shift, and I was sad.. and now, after so long, its again breaking up.. This feeling is really lousy for me lah.. haix.. but wat to do? Can't help it loh! And judging frm which, 6 mths is actually quite a short time.. man! Haix.. This sat (18/02) is our LAST mounting as Shift 1 together.. so ya.. hope can treasure the time spent with each other lohz.. =)

Then another one of my good friend frm church (aka my piano playing disciple), Xinyi, left for Melbourne yesterday.. and stupid me lah! I forgot to send her my regards until yesterday nite.. but by the time I send the SMS, she has already checked into the gates and thus, I dun think she has seen my msg.. haix.. Anyway, Xinyi if you are reading this blogpost, check ur email! I'll send u my regards in an email, since SMS not possible =)..

16/02/06 (Thursday)

Dismounted duty today.. came home and slept for a good 3 hrs! Now on net blogging.. am actually sad becos of lots of issues, but I'm juz putting a brave front only.. so ya.. haix..

** I'm still counting down the days LEFT to serve.. its 244 DAYS to ORD!!

Sad guy,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: