"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Updates..

24 Jan 2005 (Tuesday)

Today did fatigue work. Dun koe why the ASLC trainees (where once they pass out, they wld be sgt) cant do it. Haiz..

Anyway, we went to 2 blocks in our base to clear rubbish. It was apparently complained by my base RSM tat the place is dirty. So I being the standby (not P1 becos one of them change P1 with me the other time) went down with the rest of standby ppl and clear. Stupid NSmen.. They eat and after their exercise, dun koe how to clear. Need us to clear for them! Argh!! Then there is a box of ration to clear. Apparently its fresh ration which is not being eaten for a week.. so naturally it smell sourish! And who koes.. It maybe rotten liaoz! And no one want to throw. So being a rank of CPL and my character (which I want to get things done ASAP), I threw it away. It was heavy la but I still carry it! Then we walk to this place and throw where there is a big rubbish bin! And whilst walking there, the wind was strong and guess wat! It blew open the box cover and there comes the smell! I threw it down immediately and almost vomited! Managed to throw it away and fwah! Everytime the wind blew past the place, the smell was really horrible! But all thanx to me, the food is cleared! See.. I'm so great! Haha.. =P

Today is also my first time whereby I book out during a wkday but NOT go home; instead, go out, eat and shop @ Northpoint!

Actually, had no plans to go out but my shift mate jio me to go. So went out loh.. We went to KFC and eat. It was my 2nd dinner of the day. Ate at camp liaoz but then after when at KFC, the smell was tempting and I ate too. We ate the fortune feast with fiery flava chicken; NOT nice at all.. The sauce totally sucks la! Crispy chicken still the best! Then after which, we shop and walk around. Went to this shop which sells choker and I'm now like crazy over choker la.. And I bought one. It costs me $5.90 with FREE engraving! Very cool engraving of my name I muz say! Another satisfied customer from me! Then as we walk, I heard someone called my name and I turned, I saw Marcus! We chatted for a while, and he wanted to chat further over coffee but I rejected him becos I was full and also was with my friends; not very nice to juz leave them like tat. As we are abt to go back, my friend saw his sec sch teacher and he chatted for a while, while we waited for him. Bought this wk's 8days magazine at 7-11 store and they give me a free sample of dutch lady's ice latte.. Not too bad but a bit of the milky. So ya.. Came back to camp. Got a lift halfway frm a uncle working in my base, and then came back to bunk, bathe and by 2330, I was fast asleep.. Zzzz...

Interesting life so far,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: