"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Self - Sustained Duty

Yesterday's duty was quite amazing.None of the commanders (Officer & sgt) mounting duty yesterday were frm my shift; this is becos its either they are busy with their personal things tat they take off/leave, or simply they are sick/unwell, so ya.. The day before yesterday's duty, was also the same. Only 1 sgt (who was T-loaned frm another shift) was available to help manage our standby shift. Kudos to him!!

Duty yesterday was at Eastern Gate. Got the least hrs of duty (12 hrs), compared to the rest (14-16 hrs)! But I was shiong, becos I got a lot of shiong duties!

Then dun koe whether was I unlucky or wat.. my OC came down to Eastern Gate to check things out (and also stayed @ Eastern for a while, juz in case the auditors came!) and he gave us a drill. And of course, after completing the drill, I then realised tat my position is wrong! Then my OC asked me abt where my position shld be, and I told him watever I rememebered.. but in the end, its still wrong lah! In the end, kenna scolded like nobody's business with much explesives being said to me! But fortunately, after which, my OC spoke to me in a more calmed tone.. so ya.. haiz..

Continued my duty and as the day past, and soon, it was time for dismounting! Yeh!!

Dismounting was briefed! And soon, went back home.. bathe and now on computer typing this blogpost!

Going out later with my bros (Nat, Ash & Andrew) and Felicia to catch the movie, "Memoirs of a Geisha". Meeting Andrew first to buy tix, before both of us proceeding to Fat East to meet Ash, to accompany him to do his CNY shopping.

Man.. so looking forward for this! At last can do out with my bros on weekdays, rather than always organised GJ events or church.
*Hint: If any one of my bros (Nat, Ash & Andrew) is reading this, look at this properly..
"We should do this MORE often!!"


Ok lah.. gtg liaoz.. Take care!

** I'm still counting down the days LEFT to serve.. its 265 DAYS to ORD!!

Sayonara,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: