"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Monday, January 09, 2006

Ready or not...

Well.. this is a fast one.. becos as you can see frm this timing, its 1.24am when I write this, and I'm gonna wake up and go back to camp in like 4 hrs time.. so ya..

With effect frm now, my blog wld be updated at least once every 3 days! The reason is becos' i dun really want to come back on standby days, where I had to go home and then bk in 2300 on the same nite! Spend 2 hrs at home, before back to camp again.. waste cab money and time.. so ya.. I muz why spend the time in camp, and probably sleep early or sumthing! Even my mum supports my decision.. so ya.. but of course, there are times where I wld juz come home lah.. to like come back once in a while.. staying in camp cld be boring ya koe =)

And oh.. tell u readers tat I'm going wireless soon.. once the router is all done up in my hse by my computer technician, then I wld be wireless.. so dun be surprised if you see my sis and me logging into net all at the same time! =)..
Practically spend like 2 hrs on the computer today this morning by my computer technician, however, he can't solve the problem of the router! so ya.. after 2 hrs and he's still figuring out.. long story.. dun want to bore you all readers out there..

so after my computer technician is gone, went out with my parents and shop for my CNY clothing! And I'm proud to say tat after like 5-6 hrs, then I found my clothing.. and guess where I bought it! At Espirit! Yes! Espirit! Practically spend more than a hundred bunks on my CNY clothing this yr! I'm quite happy with it actually, becos this is the first Espirit clothing I have in my wardrobe.. so you all may ask me.. why so expensive still buy?
Well..reason is simple.. currently, there is this promotion of like when you walk in, you wld get a sure win lucky dip! so ya.. so my mum took 3 at 1 go (the person gave it to her lah).. and 2 of it was $28 off regular denim items and 18% off regular priced T-shirts! So all in all, my discount frm the 2 coupons was abt $30! and tat in Espirit is considered a lot liaoz!

So ya.. currently heart pain becos spend so much on clothing.. but then again, I'm happy.. becos' the CNY clothing tat I bought is real nice =)... if got chance, I take photo and show it to you all =)

Then came back home like 10+pm.. bathe and waited to let my sis hog off the computer b4 I started using at 11.30pm.. and so ya.. going to log off soon!

Oh.. the computer in a few days time is gonna be in my room instead of its current location, which is in my sis room! Yeh!! So tat means tat I can have own late nites on the computer, and my room now looks more complete with a computer! People envy me.. haha.. =P

ok lah.. gtg liaoz.. get ready for wednesday, becos 2 things will happen.. the computer wld be in my room, and my wireless connection shld be ready by then.. so ya..

So then, I shall update you all of my wireless connection progress!

Tats all folks and I'll see you ppl on Wed!

Wireless connection, here I come...,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: