"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Back To Duty!

Hey readers! Well. its a new yr and you all may ask me how I'm coping with my duty! Well.. it somehow suck lah!! Feel so tired.. so fatigue.. but then still muz do duty.. Haiz.. this is my duty, so I must do loh.. =(

Anyway, was at Eastern Gate doing duty yesterday, and did a 16hr duty, with only 6 hrs of sleep the most! So practically was awake for 18hrs, and judging frm my lack of sleep (during my leave.. becos' muz enjoy my leave and make full use of it mahz!!), its quite impossible to be "switched back" to RP mode within a single mounting lah.. need 2-3 more mountings before I can be fullu switched back lah! But then again, this is normal. People coming back frm leave will always feel like this loh!

Frankly speaking, during my whole dat @ Eastern (be it during duty or not), I was thinking abt the activites done during my leave, esp. events like the Countdown Nite with my bros (Ash, Nat & Andrew). It brings back so much memories, and at the same time, I have the "urge" of logging on to MSN and chat with my bros lah! haiz.. guess this is all not possible during my duty lahz! So guess tat this is wishful thinking on my part loh! =(

Anyway, its duty yesterday and today dismount! Yehz! My friend actually wanted to 'tio' me out to go shopping, but then again, I was too tired.. so therefore never go! Moreover, I need to update this blog of mine.. so ya! See, I so faithful to you readers.. so you all better be grateful huh! =)

Then, its come back to blog and then eyes started to get heavy.. so decide to take a light afternoon nap.. but b4 I cld close my eyes, a tot came to my head, which I muz solve it or else, I wld not be able to sleep in peace!

To cut the long story short, it is actually regarding my sis wanted to get a router for her new-bought laptop (for her course), so need to call up SingTel & ask the necessary stuff.. so I kept calling and talking to different staff of SingTel frm 1730-1900! Then decide its time to go and get one (since today I off, and its the only free time I had).. so went to the Citylink branch instead of Bugis, becos' the bus to Bugis is simply too long.. so didnt want to wait.. so take MRT! =).. juz as I was abt to cross the MRT gantry, my com tech called (something earlier prompted me to call my com tech b4 getting the router!).. haiz.. =(
But thank goodness, my com tech is coming soon to buy for me a new router (hope not too ex) and then fix for me.. so ya.. =)

And I was running up and down like hell lah to operate the router.. a "thank you" was not even said by my sis.. haiz.. Then, it doesnt help tat I did not have enuf sleep, therefore feeling very sleepy as I write this blog.. ZZZZzzzzz...

ok lah.. need to go and chat with my bros lioaz.. Think they are online! Chatting starts now!! =)

** I'm still counting down the days LEFT to serve.. its 286 DAYS to ORD!!

Chatterbox,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: