"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Saturday, January 21, 2006

May the force be with you!

Hey ppl! I'm online again.. well.. I wld think this is a boh liao post.. juz to make my presence known tats all! ha..

Ok.. gtg and bathe now, as wld be going church later for music practice and youth service..

but the worse thing is after church, need to bk in by 2300 tonite.. haiz.. super sianz!

And nxt wk is a sucky week for me.. Mounting duty on family reunion dinner day (28/01).. haix.. so ya.. super sianz! Then also dun koe wat drills to be done on tml's mounting.. haix.. becos' next week is the predicted week for my base no notice security audit! Everything muz do swee-swee or else, kenna scolded by superiors.. haix.. Everything in army is wayang! Juz hope tat when the crunch comes (ie, I sway sway involved at tat time of the audit), I wld koe wat to do loh! Or else.. haix..

I'm the type who like very kan-cheong one.. scared forget this and tat.. so ya.. juz hope I can remember lah.. pray for me? Thanx =)

Well.. this coming Monday, may go shopping again! This time, maybe at Bugis.. I wanna find a choker to match my CNY clothing! Chokers are cool sia! Juz hope I can find one loh =).. Any lobangs frm you readers? If yes, pls. tag in my Shoutbox? Thanx =)

Ok.. really gtg liaoz..

** I'm still counting down the days LEFT to serve.. its 270 DAYS to ORD!!

Will I be able to cope next week?,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: