"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Almost half dead!

Hi ppl.. its time for the daily dose of update!

Slept like 1230 last time.. had MSN chats with a few ppl.. slept till like until 0630.. (I set my alarm last nite at 0630, so tat's y I can wake up mah!).. and then, did my QT, then at 0653, went for a jog!

Run close to 3 km today.. the last time I went for a jog was like 3 days back.. didnt want to go at tat time, but my mum forced me to jog.. so ya.. my woes of being her son! ha..

But anyway, I'm glad tat I ran lah, becos I'm getting fat! Yes! FAT! My weight increases by the day and I can't allow this to happen! Dun want to go back to my pre-NS weight of 81kg! ahhh.. *screams in terror*

Anyway, the other time I jog, was feeling not so tired (only the last 800m then I started to feel tired..).. but then for today, dun koe why, after abt 1.5km, I started to breathe heavily, lack of strength and almost fainted! But then, I pushed myself on to run.. and I completed my 3km run as a result!

Need to complete my run today, becos I'll be bingeing during the holiday season, especially Christmas! So burning some calories I think wld definately help! ha..

Oh.. before I continue, I wld like to congratulate my bro (in camp), Sidney, for a job well done for his BTT! He FINALLY passed the test! =)
I was happy for him (yes.. during the phonecall!), but then after the phonecall ended, I started to feel lousy! Its like tat failure feeling of yesterday, I'm feeling it all over again! Its like he can pass his basic, but then I can't! haiz.. I think my perfectionist trait is taking over me once again! haiz.. sometimes, perfectionisism does not really help? =(
Even as I'm writing this post, I'm feeling it again lah.. haiz.. *sighs*

Anyway, my computer juz detected tat I got virus (trojon) in my computer, but then can't delete! haiz.. Then when I scan my whole computer, it didn't detect! Hope it doesn't act up loh! haiz.. =(

Anyway, gtg now and do my other stuff.. having a very fun chat on MSN! Back to my chat!

Oh ppl.. gonna have my family holiday retreat frm tml onwards to nxt monday.. so ya.. wont be blogging so a while.. so dun miss me ya..

Will blog when I'm back and man.. it gonna be another detail blog? =).. so hope you all look forward for it ya..

So since I won't be online to wish u all viewers for the holidays, anyway, here's wishing you and your families,

"BLESSED CHRISTMAS & A HAPPY NEW YEAR 2006!"

Happy holidays everyone,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: