"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Saturday, November 12, 2005

What a difference a day makes...

Yesterday mounting went to Eastern.. Duty was ok lah.. but then again, lack of sleep lah.. so ya.. Got a chance to speak to Ming Jun abt Christ during our mounting lah, which makes our 2 hr mounting look like 1 hr.. becos' by talking to sumone, time actually pass faster.. =).. actually frankly speaking, did not want to speak to him abt it initially, becos' he actually asked wat I do today after dismounting.. I told him church.. actually, I was a bit lazy to call him to come to my evangelistic service today, but then I think the Holy Spirit prompted me to do so lah.. so I obeyed loh.. so ya..

After we sent our arms, we've got our usual debrief.. and my officier was a bit longwinded.. It was 0930 before he started.. I told my friend.. tat this debrief wld NOT end until 1000.. true enuf, it is loh! During tat time, we also discuss tat we want to have our shift outing next Fri @ Sentosa! Power sia! Can get tan! I'm looking like a white chicken now! Ha.. but more than tat, want to spend more cohesion time with my shift lah! =).. looking forward to it loh! =)

Came home today.. did some errands before coming home.. then on my computer, check email and after which, off com.. bathe and rush to church for music practice (becos I'm playing and singing backup for the evangelistic service today mah!.. fwah! That nostalgic feeling of playing and singing juz remind me the old times in HCC!.. anyway, as usual, help the worship leader a bit in terms of timing and stuff, becos he is not so musically incline.. so muz help mah in order to get things rite!.. so ya.. helpful rite.. ha).. then by abt 4pm, we are done.. and I'm like an hour away before meeting Ming Jun lah.. so I followed Ashley, Nat, Matt Yap and Andrew to 7-11 @ Centrepoint to get a drink.. On the way, I asked them some LAME jokes and I suddenly told them a lame thing which I've juz thought of myself.. Nat then commented tat when he is around, the LAME aura is ard him and those ppl ard him will get affected.. ha..

Then when we are back at church compound, Matt Yap, Ash and I went to the TOILET (*gulp*) to have our drinks, becos tat is the only place where there is fan, becos its super hot outside lah.. soon, receive a msg frm Ming Jun tat he's reach the agreed mtg place.. so went down to fetch him lah.. then went with Ming Jun to the canteen to sit loh and chatted with him a while, becos' not so nice to let guest come and sit in the toilet.. ha..

So the church service went on.. the speaker was good! He put his points across very well.. Just chatted with Alvin (one of my best pals in church) over this speaker, and I understand tat he is a Youth For Christ head leader and a former Chemistry teacher in Victoria Junior College! No wonder tat explains the excellent rapport and chemistry he had with us as Youths! Man.. he shld be invited more to our church to give sermons! Tjow, if u see this, u koe wat to do lah hor.. ha.. *hint hint*..

Then, had dinner... but the decision for dinner was tough.. becos' apparently 2 grps of ppl want to have dinner with me.. (ha.. see.. I'm so popular! *chey*).. anyway, decide to choose the Meridian grp, becos' the other grp is goin all the way to chua cho kang for some other activities.. too far.. moreover too tired.. so coming back frm chua cho kang a bit of problem if take public transport! (see.. though I'm tired, still can think!.. ha..).. once at meridien, had a craving for char siew.. so at first, was at a dilemma of eating wontan mee or char siew rice.. in the end, I ate char siew rice and regretted.. next time, i shall eat wonton mee instead!

Then Esther and some others went to Eski Bar @ Holland Village for a drink.. wanted to follow, but then, the cash flow is the problem and also my tiredness lah.. so ya.. decide to go home..
In the end, becos' ppl like Alvin, Josh Gouw and Ash wanted to play Time Crisis 3, so Ash was like kept asking me to go play lah.. I told him I was tired.. and he cont toask me a lot of times but I just reject lah..
Then when I was abt to separate ways frm them to take MRT, Alvin & Josh Gouw was like grabbing and locking my arms on each side and pull me into PS and into the lift and up to the arcade! (their acting is superb lah! they initially said bye to me lah.. after which, they juz grab.. it was tat natural lah..) I was like wat the.... tried to struggle and break free, but cldn't! Instead, I gave up and I followed! Then had to make 2 phone calls frm my hp.. they were inside initially.. but then dun koe how come they turn back, and all of them were like waiting for me and standing beside me to make sure I didn't run.. fwah! I was like a treasure or sumthing loh!
So I was like staring in space in the arcade and see them play loh.. Almost felt asleep when Ash said he got to go.. so I followed.. I then gave Alvin a peace of my mind by juz asking him who was the mastermind.. So Alvin said it was not him.. he said tat it was Ash instead! When I heard tat, I cldn't believe my ears; Ash WAS the MASTERMIND of this!! He apparently called Alvin to do it.. Joshua Gouw happen to be at his side.. so tst makes Alvin & Josh his accompalices.. and the mastermind himself was staying right far behind.. Ash if you are reading this, clever move! You wait.. one day you will get a taste of ur own medicine! ha! =P

Then came home half dead.. and bathe and now on this com and write this blogpost! Super tired liaoz.. so its like tml another day out with family.. so ya.. and bk in tml nite for mon duty.. sianz =(

** I'm still counting down the days LEFT to serve.. its 341 DAYS to ORD!!

2359. Sembawang Air Base.

Dead beat,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: