"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Makansutra!

*CAUTION: The following content in this blog is very tempting and its rated FG (Food Guru Guidance)! Pls. visit with care, as prolong reading of this blogpost will lead to undesirable consequences like drooling and eating up your monitor (*gulpz*).. This blogpost is NOT for the hungry.. I repeat.. NOT for the hungry!! Read at your own risk!

Well well.. ppl.. Good Evening! Its time for the food guru to blog abt his day! ha.. had loads of food and taken a lot of photos today, courtesy of my sis Canon 5 megapixel camera!

Well.. below are the pix of food tat we've eaten today at 2 different places.. read more to find out (btw, the photos are taken by ME! So my photography skills are not bad huh!)..




This was the pipping hot pig trotters we've ate for lunch! It is fabulicous, despite the amt of fat and cholesterol tat is found in it! We had lunch at the coffee shop (named, Hands Food Garden), located juz opposite the Changi Village Hawker Centre!



Was having our afternoon tea at Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf Cafe at Takashimaya.. then my sis was like reading the menu, and she came across this green tea named, "Heavenly Gunpowder".. its weird isn't it? So I ask my sis to take a pic and therefore, wat u see now is the result of the photo! I've of course edited the pic lah (ie, put the box tat is!)






This was my dinner @ Sakae Sushi Restaurant, Wheelock Place.. this dish is called Teriyaki Chicken Don.






This was my parents' main course @ Sakae Sushi Restaurant, Wheelock Place.. this dish is called Salmon Wrap.. This is one of their new creations! The salmon is fresh and thick.. juz the way I like it =).. Salmon/sushimi lovers, this is for you! Gawk on it if you want! Ha.. =)






My all time fave dish @ Sakae Restaurant, the Fried Tofu. Its crispy on the outside and soft on the inside.. Coupled with the Teriyaki sauce, its simply heavenly! oh.. this is the photo which is my best work yet! Even my sis said this was the BEST photo of the day!




This was my sis dinner @ Sakae Sushi Restaurant, Wheelock Place.. this dish is called Chirashi Don.

















Anyway, dun koe why my sis and I were photo frenzy lah.. we were like caught up in a world of our own.. we juz take photos like siao loh.. currently still uploading the photos into Yahoo! Photo.. Yahoo! Photos suddenly so slow.. anyway, when its up, there is a link called, "Makansutra Photos" in my photo gallery column.. so ya.. as and when you free, juz pop in and take a look ya =)

We had dinner at Sakae Sushi @ Wheelock Place.. it was enjoyable... the pics above tells all loh!

ok lah.. think I've chatted with you enuf to make you hungry becos' of this blog! Ha.. gtg and bk in liaoz for tml duty.. sianz ah.. =(

** I'm still counting down the days LEFT to serve.. its 340 DAYS to ORD!!

2359. Sembawang Air Base.

The food guru has spoken,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: