"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Shack cannot think!

Hey ppl! Its time for daily updates again!

Yesterday's duty was totally shack out lah, even though I had one of the slackest duty shcedule for the day.. but its becos the lack of manpower, tat I had to help my friend to go and take lunch ration and my sgt this morning "arrow" me to take breakfast this morning.. which is like ya.. its not my duty but then I still have to go loh.. anyway, juz help lah.. becos' my shift is seriously lacking of manpower, till the point tat my shift need to activate the P1 personnels to help us do duty frm 8am-5pm and personnels serving their extra duties to carry on for the nite!.. so ya..

I was like having intervals of 2-3 hrs sleep for the nite.. and as you koe, this is really tiring lah.. have woke up since 3am this morning and have only like catch up on my sleep at 5.20am (becos' the persons taking over my duty took over late!) for abt 30 mins, then its me collecting breakfast and have not slept since! I'm shacked lah! =(

Then we dismount actually quite early.. and it was quite a happy dismount.. but then something chose to happen at camp and we were reprimanded and nagged a bit by a soon-to-be flight sgt major..

And after tat session of reprimanding, it was like 11.30am liaoz.. so for the whole period of bking out (frm camp to walk down to the main gate to walk down toranto road), I felt very sianz lah.. probably frm the tiredness tat I've acquired frm the duty I did last nite!.. my friend ask me why am I feeling so sad and so sianz and not my usual self.. they thought I was angry over the reprimanding issue.. I admit tat I was a bit angry and sad.. but mainly is becos of my tiredness lah..

Then went to AMK and had a haircut becos' tml got CO Parade.. which means tat tonite have to bk in camp, and tat my dismounting day kenna 'jia' 1/2 day loh and this is not fair.. hope tat there is some compensation or sumthing loh! *humph*..

haiz.. now my hair is short.. and I'm satisfied lah! =).. but now feeling eyes very heavy and need to take a short nap..

For those online, will be online again tonite until abt 2200.. so its sleep for me now.. too tired liaoz.. I frankly dun koe wat I talking right now.. ZzzzzZzzzz..

** I'm still counting down the days LEFT to serve.. its 344 DAYS to ORD!!

2359. Sembawang Air Base.

Eyes closing,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: