"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Monday, November 07, 2005

A Day In Bunk..

Well.. today practically slack in bunk loh! but of course, did a little fatigue work this morning, becos we on standby mah.. and I was shocked this morning lah.. out of like 20+ men, only like less than 10 men were at camp today, becos the rest were on off! So besides the P1 group, its like only 3 men (including me) doing the really 8-5 job loh.. haiz..

Tried to sleep in the morning in the bunk, but I could not loh.. becos I think I slept too much at home liaoz.. so I was like tossing and turning on my bed lah..

Then went to lunch at Cookhouse.. today lunch at Cookhouse was power loh! It was really tat power! Lunch was served on a banana leaf and of course with Indian dishes! then there is a never-seen-before dessert in camp (which is juz syrup with agar agar and longan) and a thai coconut dessert.. this is so cool lah.. how nice this cld be served everyday in camp! Man.. if I have a camera phone or sumthing, I wld definately take a photo loh.. but a pity I dun! =(

Then after which, went back to bunk.. but still cannot sleep.. so in the end, I studied my Advance Theory and I finish the bk liaoz.. now only left the questions part! so ya.. quite happy with my progress lah!

Then its time to bk out when Sidney called my phone! Man.. he chatted with me for so long.. rite frm the pt of my bunk to AMK interchange.. if my mum had not called me, he wld have continue to chat with me further! I chatted with him until my ears are red sia! But nevermind, my phone is incoming free! So ya.. I dun mind talking to him loh =).. Well.. as usual, we chatted a lot of things lah (i even comforted him with words at some point lah!).. Its seriosuly a fun chat loh! Sidney, if you are reading this, pls. do this more often! The chat session tat u had with me earlier is so so fun.. wish we cld have more of these sessions *hint hint*.. Its a battle of wits and speech against each other.. ha =)

Then came home, had dinner then watch the 7pm show on Channel 8, "Tong Xin Yuan".. then now on this blogpost and again, chat with Sidney on MSN! ha.. so fun!

ok now.. gtg and surf my web! then its bking in later.. haiz.. sianz.. tml duty! =(
Goodbye peepz! =)

** I'm still counting down the days LEFT to serve.. its 346 DAYS to ORD!!

2359. Sembawang Air Base.

Chatterbox me,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: