"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Thank You People!!

First and foremost, I wanna thank all those ppl who have given me encouragement on my IPPT issue.. You koe who you are.. so ya.. Anyway, have told my officer abt it, becos he has not update me as yet lah.. haiz.. he actually asked me to take my IPPT either this week or nxt week! I told him tat this kind of thing needs mental as well as physical preparation.. cannot anyhoe say take must take one.. haiz.. dun tok abt this issue further, or else I wld be once again depressed!

Let me update you abt yesterday's mounting! So here goes..

Was supposed to be in an air-con environment doing my duty yesterday, but then the other 2 personnels (who were also in admin attire) went to the MO for various reasons! So in the end, I have no choice but to volunteer myself to go to Eastern (which has no air-con).. The reason why I chose air-con places is so as not to aggrevate my rash further lah.. Anyway, no one go Eastern, so I have to go right? Or else you tell me who will do Eastern duty? see.. I so da4 fang1.. =)

Anyway, the ppl who are mounting with me are quite fun lah.. at least we joke around and talk rubbish and other stuff.. so all these factors actually spice up my Eastern duty!! hahaz..

Eastern duty for me is not as shiong as Main Guardroom, becos in Main Guardroom, my duty only allows me to sleep the most 3 hrs our of the 24 hr duty.. so its quite torturing lah.. but though I had lesser sleep at Main Guardroom, I wld still prefer Main Guardroom becos somehow it is more interesting there! Probably its becos of the ppl there.. I juz love entertaining ppl.. machiam like Public Relations (PR).. tats what I like best!

Dun koe why over the pyset this morning during my duty, I kept hearing ppl who never came at such time (ie, 0530), actually came to base! Dun koe for wat reason sia! Freaky!

Definately had enuf sleep yesterday nite!! So now quite awake in typing this post loh.. =)

ok lah.. gtg and do my other stuff loh!!

Actually had a wild tot this afternoon!! Wanted to go Fu Lu Shou Complex to buy satay for dinner and toa payoh to buy rojak for dinner.. (mum's not cooking!).. but in the end, gave up the idea becos too lazy =P!!

Then also want to visit the SITEX 2005 event at Singapore Expo, becos I want to buy a new camera.. but not with my own money.. but with intentions of trading in my Canon Powershot A400 and top up the value to match the cost of a new camera! however, I called up Canon, and they said tat they dun participate in the SITEX 2005 event! When I saw more details in today's edition of the Straits Times, true enuf tat they didnt participate! And one more thing.. the operator guy @ Canon was like super indecisive lah.. first he told me tat Canon is participating.. then after probing, he told me tat CANON not participating! haiyoh.. this guy make customers go nuts only! If I'm those very calculative type, I think this fellow wld have been reprimanded by his boss already! so ya.. so since no Canon deals, wat for go? I shall wait for Comex 2006 or sumthing lah, where they offer trade-in cameras for new cameras! So anyone of you who have/know any lobang (as in trade-in lah!) in the meantime, pls. feel free to either text in my Shoutbox! or SMS me ya =)

** I'm still counting down the days LEFT to serve.. its 329 DAYS to ORD!!

0745. Sembawang Air Base.

Bored,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: