"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

In a state of shock..

Will elaborate more in the blogpost.. so read on ya =)

Today quite slack at camp.. My officer went for his combat shoot, so no morning exercise of those sorts!

So the first thing in the morning I went to go and see the MO! When I first went there at the Medical Centre registration counter, I think I saw one of my ex-Sec 1 school mate if I'm not wrong lah.. wanted to call him but I dun think he recognise me and stuff.. so ya..

Anyway, saw the MO today and he gave me some medication for my rash.. and he said tat if it does not get any better by Friday or it gets worse, he will refer me to National Skin Centre.. so ya.. Quite frightening huh =)

Then its back to bunk and sleep for almost the whole day! The weather was so shock to sleep in lah! Machiam like there is air-conditioning in my bunk! Of course, I woke up for lunch and stuff lah.. then went back to sleep againz..

Booked out of camp and came home.. ate my medicine (antibiotics) and I tell you.. in my whole life, I HATED antibiotics! ewww.. it really sux lah!

Then went online and chatted with Sidney.. ask him abt my IPPT stuff.. and then he concluded after consulting his brother (who is the PTI of our base) tat even though I pass all the stations, but then the total pts for all station does not tally up to 15! I only got 13!! haiz..

I'm currently super depressed, demoralised and in a state of shock lah.. becos' wat happen was like last time immediately after the test, I was told tat I pass by the PTI lah.. but then, they didnt really count the points lah.. so after so long (like after 3 mths), they then tell me tat the sytem put me as fail! When I heard this, you can see me tat I almost cried at tat moment lah!! After my hard work put in the last time, my efforts have gone to naught.. and now, most probably I have to retake everything.. becos its quite impossible for me to have 4 pts for shuttle run (mind you.. tat is like 10.2-10.3 loh!).. haiz.. =(

I really tot I can 1 time pass everything liaoz lah the last time I took and therefore I felt so blessed.. but then, now here like tat.. aiyoh.. dun talk anymore.. anymore, I think I will evolve into an Incredible Hulk and mouth words tat I never mouthed before! arrgghhh...

ok lah.. will stop ranting.. going back to camp soon, and tml will have air-con duty again becos' I requested to my sgt tat I dun want to aggrevate my rash situation.. so ya..

** I'm still counting down the days LEFT to serve.. its 331 DAYS to ORD!!

2359. Sembawang Air Base.

An angry monster,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: