"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Monday, November 21, 2005

The outing..

Well.. after writing the blogpost earlier, went to have a short nap, but not before discussing with my officer abt something..

Having my grandma birthday dinner this fri at some rest. in International Business Park.. so I was like pleading and asking my officer as to wat arrangements he can plan for me (so tat I dun need to take off and stuff).. and after I gave him a proposal and after a long thought, he agreed! So ya.. =).. so happy!!

Then woke up like 2pm.. and get changed and stuff.. and off I went out of the house and head for PS.. Met Weiliang on the NEL train before we both went to PS together..

Oh.. forgot to tell you all wat movie we've watched! I've watched the latest installment of Harry Potter! On the scale of 5, I give it 3.5 stars! It was quite entertaining actually.. with more laughters being injected in this movie by the various characters.. some of the young actresses were also very pretty! If you catch the show, you wld koe wat I'm toking abt lah.. dun want to be a movie spoiler, juz in case u want to watch.. so ya

I was like bk the tix for this show like a wk back, becos' I predicted the tix wld b sold like hot cakes when nearer the date!.. so ya.. When I reached PS GV box office, ppl were like queueing up! Man.. the queue was reasonably long lah! But ya.. thank goodness for my internet bking, my friends and I secured a good seat! =)

Well.. the next movie which I wld think I want to watch and most likely wld do an internet bking, is the show, "Chronicles Of Nardia : The Lion, The Witch & The Wardrobe" which is opening on 22 Dec 2005.. so ya.. see how lah.. so any takers/movie kakkis? Plan early so can bk early.. if you want, juz leave a msg in Shoutbox! ya =)

Last minute the trip to Carl Jr was cancelled, due to the poor attendance lah.. so ya.. went home to eat dinner whilst the rest of my friends ate at PS Foodcourt!! Of course, I recommend the Yong Tau Foo there lah!

*Yawnz*.. want to sleep liaoz.. so tired!

0745. Sembawang Air Base.

Sleepy head,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: