"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Friday, November 04, 2005

Scounting for food and run errands..

Well.. after I dismounted yesterday, went out with my family.. juz to window shop and stuff loh.. but in the end, didn't buy stuff.. becos my salary/pay/NS allowance (you get the idea!) not here and my bank account *ahem* is not healthy.. ha.. =)

Anyway, went round and saw a Braun Buffel wallet which costs like $96 lah.. its nice lah.. but I think my mum can get discount (20% to be exact) if buy frm Metro, becos my mum koes friends frm Metro.. so maybe can use their 20% staff discount card.. see how lah!


Then for dinner, we are like scounting frm Bugis (my sis went shopping there) to like Suntec City.. we machiam like food fanatics..

I actually wanted to try Equinox at Swissotel which is on the 70th storey, but then, somehow we can't find the lift to Equinox.. only manage to go to the 66th storey of the building.. but when we went out, it was like hotel rooms.. so in the end, we had to settle it for another time.. and there we descended in the lift frm the 66th story to the 1st storey.. I must say the lift is super fast.. in like 1 minute, you can reach the 1st floor frm the 66th storey! How cool is tat! =)

But in the end, after searching for so long, we decide to settle for Sizzler.. and the below are food pics of the food we ate.. These photos were taken by my sis on her Canon 5.0 megapixel camera!.. she studied a photography module, so thereby explaining why the photo is so clear and the angle is so good! =).. so drool over the pics ppl! =)




Swiss Grilled Chicken






Chilli Lime Prawns (This one not very worth it.. so expensive [$26 to be exact!] & the serving is small! its juz like 5 prawns and 1 small portion of seasoned rice.)






French Toast (which is served with every set meal ordered!)















Then I actually had the intention to take photo at Esplanade, but then there is no time lah.. a bit too late.. so ya..

In the end, we went home and I as usual did some internet surfing.. then slept at 11.30pm..

Woke up like 10.30am this morning! I was shocked at how long I can sleep! Actually, I got a call frm a friend in camp which is like 7.50am in the morning lah.. I thought someone frm camp called and I have to go back! anyway, I picked up the call and answered it half awake loh.. I was slurred in my speech and can't think well!

I slept for like 10 hrs lah.. I think its becos the lack of sleep the day before becos' of duty, and plus I went out with my family after tat.. so tat adds up to the real lack of sleep! =).. anyway, its seldom I get to wake up late.. becos' today is special.. today is mass off =).. oh.. now as I type this blogpost, I still feel so awake like an owl! I wonder whether tonite at camp I wld be able to sleep! Yeeks!

Then in the afternoon, went to bank and open a Save-As-You-Earn (SAYE) Account.. this is to help me save money lah.. I can't save.. so decide to let bank help me save loh! I actually wanted to have a savings plan very long liaoz but didn't have a chance to or I was simply lazy to scout for one.. so now since have, why not go for it? Anyway, if you want to koe details, feel free to ask me ya?? I wld be glad to tell u the details =)

Then went to buy the famous toa payoh rojak for dinner and some cell grp food in Toa Payoh (under the instruction of my mum).. and by the time I'm back, its like 2 hrs gone! Time juz pass so fast sia!

Then I ate dinner and did some calandar stuff for my mum.. Then this blogpost..

After this blogpost, have to go out and attend cell, before bking in later for duty tml.. Tml is another person less doing duty.. haiz =(.. more shiong loh!

ok lah.. gtg liaoz.. sense my cell grp mates are coming! Ciaoz!

** I'm still counting down the days LEFT to serve.. its 349 DAYS to ORD!!

2359. Sembawang Air Base.

As energetic as a bunny,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: