"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Thursday, November 03, 2005

An Eastern Mounting..

Duty yesterday was all right in Eastern, except tat its the normal 5 hrs sleep only out of the 24 hrs duty.. Moreover, its 14 hrs duty becos' its Eastern and quite lack of manpower. But nevermind, becos' today is public holiday and tml is off, so not so bad lah..

Anyway, at Eastern, the personnels on duty are Samuel, Alex, Ivan, Kian Boon and myself. So we actually click quite well.. We talk abt. some personal stuff to each other, and I muz say the chemistry between the 5 of us are quite good lah.. so duty is not a chore after all =P

So by now, 4 of them already koe wat personal issue happened during my duty yesterday, and I also koe some of their personal problems and all lah.. its a good sharing session I muz say, and of course, they give me some comforting words.. Special thanks to Samuel and Kian Boon.. They comforted me when I'm sad over tat personal issue lah.. Just needs time to gather my thoughts together and get over the issue altogether by MYSELF! But be rest assured tat I'm all right lah.. so dun be worried abt me ya ppl =)

Fwah! Yesterday, I think Samuel & me is the maid of Eastern lah.. I helped to wash the filters of the air-con unit in Eastern (becos' the air-con not strong, but after washing, the air-con powerful sia).. In the evening, I help pull the bedsheets in restroom.. Samuel helped changed the full bin, and I applauded him for it, despite his tiredness =)

Anyway, its a good mounting lah.. now, if you all excuse me, I'm going to sleep now.. so tired.. *Yawnz*

It's me signing off and drifting into dreamland and booking in camp tml nite =)

** I'm still counting down the days LEFT to serve.. its 350 DAYS to ORD!!

Friday, 2359. Sembawang Air Base.

Trying to sort myself out,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: