"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Shattered Dreams...

The dream which seems to be so perfect at first, but now, it is being shattered in front of me. The achievement of this dream seemed so close but yet so far.

I've finally came out of my "hermit shell" and try to grasp this dream of mine, but destiny is just too heartless, and I was not fated for it.

Should I believe in Fate or should I believe in God? This is a very hard question to decipher. Are God and Fate the same thing? I don't think so.

Dreams are suppose to be a good thing, but when one tries to reach it and have a competitive attitude towards it, all hopes and happiness will come to naught when one doesn't achieve it.

Would I be sad you may ask? And of course, I do! But would I be able to change history? I would give a definate 'no'. But what can I do? Doing foolish things like committing suicide? I don't think its worth it! I'm still young and there are still a lot of things for me to achieve in future; my family, friends and career.

When will I get over this sad issue? I don't know. It may be minutes, hours, days, months or even years.. Whenever I think of it, I would just feel very sorry for myself.

Anyway, its all over already! From now on, I would just carry on with life, and try to achieve new hopes and dreams.

May God's Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. Amen!

A dejected personnel,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: