"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Thursday, October 06, 2005

What a day! Phew!!

I think I'm getting to be sun-burnt.. my skin is starting to itch and it is red! definitely sunburnt!! *itchy* *itchy*

today drill was all right lah.. we as GOH very funny.. when we are in our vest and slack, we dun perform the drills tat well.. but when we don on our No. 1 suit, suddely our drills become so "zai3", but of course there are mistakes!! but overall, still good lah! =)

Today again got a few hrs of undisturbed sleep at camp! Fwah!! I slept so soundly loh!! Too tired already, despite I had like 6 hrs of sleep yesterday nite! This is probably the result of shackness after drill!

Its no exception now tat I'm very shack today, becos of the rehearsals this morning! *yawnz*

Well.. made a discovery today.. I was friendster surfing on my cousin's profile, and suddenly I stumbled upon one of the "more-familar-face-in-NDP-Colour-Party-but-still-a-look-but-never-say-hi" face.. and its becos of this CoC Parade tat at least we started to chat more!!.. and now I'm dying to koe the answer of how he manage to koe my cousin! muz find out frm him someday!! =).. this shows how small Singapore is sia!

Tml is my base anniversary.. so there is no need for us to go camp tml.. but then I have to stay back for the base dinner tml which will end abt 9.30pm.. so tat means late nites and taking cab home! well.. quite happy lah.. wat more can u ask? free flow of beer as well as free food! I'm quite sure tt there wld be some entertainment too!! =).. so I think since tml dun need to bk in so early, therefore it wld be I think quite a late nite for me.. (its either late nite or I wake up late!)

Oh no! I have nothing else to say! I suddenly hv a lost of speech! Ahhh...

Oh well.. then I think I wld end here to end ur misery of hearing me complain =)

Base anniversary, Upz lah!!,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: