"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Half dead!

Well.. this morning at camp was quite a peaceful one.. It was also quite a smooth sailing one.. I actually got a few hrs of non-disturb rest (ie, sleeping lah!) in bunk! It was raining heavily in the morning, so to sleep is qutie shiok... becos' its cooling mah.. machiam like aircon!

before I continue, I wld think tat one of my sgt is actually reading my blog.. becos' I had been to his blog, and there are 2 obvious hints tat he is reading my blog on a often basis.. even his tag board has the word, "shout" in it.. juz like mine.. which of course, the name, "shoutbox" is of course originally mine loh.. then another hint which makes me think tat he is reading my blog, is tat his latest post actually deals with the title of the album tat I put in my blog! Isn't both events juz very coincidental?? so have to very careful abt wat I say =).. scared shuo1 ta1 de4 huai4 hua4! ha.. anyway, sgt, if you are really reading my blog, will appreciate if you tag into my shoutbox.. so at least I dun need to keep myself in the suspense or stuff! =)

Anyway, today's rehearsal in the afternoon is not really a good thing after all! We started like at 1pm, but didn't end until 6.30pm! The parade RSM said tat our drills very slack and not up to standard.. so tats why we have to do the drills over and over again!! The worse is actually the GOH contingent (which is us!).. everyone went back already and send arms, whilst we are still like practicing our mark-time.. pls. lah.. I felt so lethargic and restless and tired (and I'm sure the rest of the ppl agrees with me loh!) tat I really can't perform my best!!

So after the drills, by the time I reach home, its like 8pm.. went to eat my dinner, and now blogging loh.. think soon I will fall asleep! tired and shack sia!! Its always 3.45am tat I need to wake up and close my room window, becos of the rain!! For the past 2 days, its raining at 3.45am and I need to close my window, thereby disturbing my sleep and I dun sleep enuf! Actually u tell me.. where is sleep enuf?? ha.. =)

ok lah.. gtg and do my stuff liaoz.. Ciaoz! =)

Shack till the core,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: