"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

H.A.P.P.Y. is how you spell "Happy"!

Oh man! I'm elated!! I'm over the moon! Over some personal reasons as well as now my rehearsals are in the afternoon.. so tat means I get to sleep at home and spent more time in front of my computer and do other stuff! Yeh!!

Today at bunk was fun, fun and more fun! Initially, I thought my day was juz to scrape off the kilat off my boots and polish shine my boots! but then, after several attempts to take out the kilat off my boots and polishing shine it (I did it for 2 hrs!! believe it or not.. and the boots is not perfect.. in fact, its looks much worst.. if I knew earlier, I shld not remove the kilat.. but its a requirement.. haiz), I gave up the idea.. Too tired and 'sick' of doing it again!

Then wat I did was play with my bunk mates, 'Monopoly'.. and we played to pass our time till bk-out time loh! The funny thing is tat, there is this sgt who like felt a bit bored, and so he juz came to our bunk and juz like talk to us and at the same time, play 'concern' of how we do abt our boots.. then he got shock.. he saw us gathering, and we played monopoly.. then, he juz joined us for the session loh.. and whenever we started playing, he played too! Cool right?? Didn't koe Monopoly cld be tat fun! =)

Then we played till bk-out loh.. so fun! In the end, I got bankrupt, and surprisingly, my sgt is NOT the overall winner! He got bankrupt in the end too! ha..

Then this Fri (7/10) is my base anniversary.. so tat means got free dinner and Tiger Beer! yeh!! gonna drink to my heart's content, but gonna watch out for those calories becos,
1 gram (g) of alcohol = 7 kilo-calories (kcal)

Ok.. I'm being scientific here, but its good rite? You learn something new everyday! =)

ok lah.. gtg and bathe liaoz.. I reeked of sweat?? ha..

Still surviving in GOH,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: