"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Sunday, September 04, 2005

Walking down the aile!

The duty yesterday doesn't seem as bad as I thought (becos' of new ppl and stuff), becos' its like in a few mins (becos' of my *ahem* friendly nature), I get to koe them.. and after juz 1 mounting, we are like friends loh which we have known for a long time.. in fact, I koe quite a no. of their names liaoz after like 24 hrs! =).. but yesterday manning strength was only 14, so quite bad.. so everyone actually increased their hrs of duty.. haiz.. was appointed a CISCO duty yesterday, so my duty standard is 12 hr!

Well.. today is the day for Matthew & Claudia's Tjow wedding.. It was held at Saint Andrew's Village (the old Saint Andrew's Primary School, which is my school lah! so being there today certainly brings back lots of memories!)

Yesterday while I was on duty, Carlise SMS me and ask me whether izzit possible for me to play a hymn for Tjow's wedding today! I said ok lah.. so its like after I dismounted today, I rushed home in a cab and then bathe and Carlise gave me a lift.. Thanx Carlise =)

So I met with all my church friends again.. and whilst I was practicing, guess who I saw! I actually saw Silver Ang (who was a contestant in the recent Project Superstar which ended like 2 days ago! Silver was the top 6 finalists!.. so ya..).. was quite shocked to see her lah, and after much probing and gossips, Silver is actually Tjow's good friend! Man.. Singapore is such a small world lah!

It was like close to a 600 strong crowd and thank God, I felt very peaceful and not nervous abt the chords n stuff.. but at one time, I stopped playing becos' I got too carried away with my playing, tat I forgot the chords.. ha.. but I recovered in time lah! Was also sang one song, "Power Of Your Love" so last minute by the request of the lady host of the event, Carlise.. so thank God the item went well and my voice was sustained! =)

Well.. took only 12 pics of the wedding.. becos' I not a very pro photographer.. so no nice pose and stuff.. moreover got official photographer so I dun need to be 'extra'!

After the wedding, it was time for a photo shoot.. and last of all came the OCC members (my church lah!!).. but it was too big.. so we split with youths and all..

After the photo-taking session, I manage to chat with Tjow;s best man abt his stuff and all. apparently, Tjow today wear the rank of sgt in his police No. 1 uniform, whilst his best man was an inspector who is in No. 1 uniform.. so I chatted with him and stuff lah.. abt his police training and all.. he's a nice chap to talk with lah.. but its a pity I am hungry, so I proceeded to eat my dunch (ie, dinner + lunch).. quite a big spread.. I ate till I 'surrendered'.. haha..

oh.. you want to see the photos?? pls. go to the photo gallery column and look at 'matt and claudia's tjow wedding photos'..

ok lah.. gtg liaoz.. bathe and probably sleep.. so tired.. bking in tml.. haiz =(

Shack cannot think,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: