"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Separation is hard!

Separation is indeed hard!!.. Pls. dun be mistaken abt me separating with my girlfriend or sumthing (FYI: I'm still SINGLE & AVAILABLE!).. its juz tat my GOH shift ppl has juz been reshuffled into the 2 shifts to form a 3 shift system.. This means tat the GOH ppl has been separated more or less.. Those tat are good friends or form a very good clique has been separated!

For me, its not an exception! My P1 clique has been separated.. the occasional jokes we make fun of each other (even though they are irritating and sometimes make me fuming mad), but its these stuff tat creates a bond between us.. and now, we are all separated, this is so so hard! As u koe me, I'm quite a sendimental guy and I treasure friendships a lot, so this breaking up thing is making me real sad.. I actually shed tears yesterday nite b4 I slept whenever I thought of the issue of breaking up! haiz.. *tears*

Psst! Tell u a secret.. the newbies (which is in other shift) is actually worst than me.. heard frm my friends and officers tat today is the last day they together in their shift.. so its like after they dismount, they felt so shitty tat most of them actually cried their eyes out, as if there is no tml! ha.. serious.. I'm not exaggerating!! So you see.. guys do cry too!! This really shows how much we guys treasure friendships!

So becos' its like my new shift is mounting on sat (this means I can go to Tjow's wedding but not Church anniversary becos' I mounting on tat day!.. if I mount on mon - as in the original plan - then I wld be able to attend it loh! haiz..).. anyway, becos' of my duty on sat, therefore, I wld get off tml (fri) and go back either tml nite or sat morning will depend tml loh.. my sgt will call tml! haiz.. =(..

One thing good abt my new shift, is tat I'll get a new PC and this PC is super good and welfare! Had mounted duty with him quite a no. of times! He is an all round nice guy sia! So thank God for tat! =)

Oh.. today is the RSAF Day Parade and wat I can say is tat its quite waste of time lah! The parade actually is very simple only, but they make it like very grand and difficult, and we actually did 8 rehearsals (4-5 hrs each) for it.. wat a waste of time! Thank goodness in a jiffy (think its abt 45 mins) it was over and the GOH contingnet ppl did NOT faint.. only 2-3 ppl frm the supporting contingent actually fainted!! its quite obvious when at the back of you, suddenly u heard rifles juz producing a loud 'thud' on the cement ground, and u immediately koe tat person has fainted or simply put it in parade terms, 'drop'! well.. guess those supporting contingents did not conditioned themselves well enuf.. only *ahem* GOH personnel has conditioned ourselves so well tat we did not 'drop'.. we have indeed lift up a good name for GOH! =)

ok lah.. Well.. at least I get to rest tml.. ok lah.. I'm tired ppl! Hope to blog tml!!

Separation is hard =(,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: