"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Tired!

Well.. I'm now super shack!!

Was yesterday in camp doing P1, so therefore did not bk out yesterday.. but I sumhow got an advantage over it, becos' its like 2230 need to bk in, so dun bk out also good..

Today as usual, got rehearsals.. but today's rehearsals are much more shiong than the usual days, becos today is the last rehearsal before the actual parade which is on Thurs (1/9).. then its like since morning, there are debates as to whether I will mount duty on fri (2/9) or sat (3/9).. when I ask my officer, he can't even confirm!!
haiz.. this actually affects me as to whether I'm going to Tjow's wedding on Sun (4/9).. but I guess whether my presence/attendance is there or not, it doesn't really matter.. becos' Tjow has found a stand-by pianist who will play the piano and she is definitely much more accomplished than me (she is none other than Xinyi!!).. she went for the worship practices which I didn't, becos' I was too tired to attend any (after a 24 hr duty at camp!! wat u expect??)! So hope she wld improve in her playing, by applying the skills I've taught/shown her like 2-3 wks ago?? *keeps fingers cross!*

So its like me now (becos' of GOH practices and stuff), have not been attending church frequently.. (to be exact, did not attend church like close to 4-6 mths liaoz!).. in the end, I felt very away frm church.. so its like everytime I go to church, I will always get this weird feeling (sometimes I dun even feel like going, but I force myself to go!).. I dun koe lah.. I've got this feeling tat I'm now like more closer to my camp mates rather than my church friends! Its not like my church friends dun care abt me or dun talk to me and stuff, they actually do! But its tat feeling which I cannot describe! haiz.. Am I drifting further away frm God or wat?? *headache*

haiz.. shall spare myself frm this headache.. anyway, I'm really tired.. I actually can sleep in the afternoon, but becos I've being summoned by my officer to sign something, and in actually an hour later, I can go up to bunk and sleep.. but my officer never let me too! He actually wanted me to accompany him.. haiz.. so I didn't sleep loh.. =(

ok.. now super tired.. think I'm gonna sleep soon! had not slept on my bed for like 9 days! man.. today muz treasure my bed! ha..

Still shack cannot think ?!?,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: