"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Sunday, August 28, 2005

What a week (Part 2)!!

Well.. its certainly a very tiring week for me!!

Its like rehearsals on Fri frm 8am-12pm.. then, go back bunk.. then I like get ready for yesterday's mounting parade.. by ironing my clothes, starch my clothing, etc..

So its like when its like minutes to decision of whether I wld bk out, I wld like hesitating.. before coming to a conclusion tat I wld NOT bk out on Friday, becos' very lazy to come back frm home to camp.. moreover, yesterday mounting and got drill practice somemore for our Threat Con "Charlie" status next mth, so need more of my precious sleep.. so in total, I like once I lie on my bed and watch TV, I was in dreamland since 9.15pm and slept all the way till 6.30am the next morning.. a whopping 9 hrs sleep!! =)

So yesterday was our mounting duty.. it was certainly filled with much scare, becos' I was afraid I did not have enuf sleep for the day becos' of the consecutive drill schedules and my duty schedules.. but thank God, it was ok as reflected yesterday.. not so bad lah.. I did not really carry out the drill.. I juz noted the pts and stuff.. but I koe where exactly the pt is lah.. and wat I can say is tat these drills are really torturing and tiring.. so its like once you do this drill, you wld be shack man!!

But despite all these 2 things, I wish to thank God for the following:

(a) At last, after 1 yr, I've been promoted to Corporal (CPL) rank w.e.f. 01 Sept 2005! Yeh!! been waiting this for so long!! so increase rank = increase pay = increase amt of responisbility = increase amt of sia-gang!!
But ya.. at least I've got promoted! =)
So today went to Beach Road to sew 4 uniforms with CPL rank (becos' my sgt said on Friday when we mount, we need to wear the CPL uniform!).. so ya.. but I've still got some period where I still have to wear my LCP uniform.. so next wkend, need to go back to Beach Road to sew another 2 uniforms.. haiz.. =(
But be happy ya!]

(b) Today the other shift officer was asking me whether I want to be the CISCO duty personnel when I mount duty becos' in his mind, I was chosen to be a CISCO personnel.. for the CISCO duty personnel, its like I dun need to carry any load (eg: SBOs) during duty.. I will carry a P226 gun in future (which is similar to wat the police is carrying now.. its like a pistol!) instead of my M16.. so of course, this is good.. but the bad thing is tat I've to like tah main gate and the front gate of my base (aka Toranto Gate) for the rest of my NSF life.. its super sian.. but do I have a choice?? NO!! Even though I said no, but then the officer still told my sgts tat 4 of us will go for CISCO personnel training.. haiz.. but still have to thank God right?? Becos' not all ppl can become CISCO!.. well.. guess with great power, comes great responsibility! ehh.. isn't tat familiar! ha..

However, the bad thing abt today is tat I've to like go back to camp later at 2230 becos' tml have RSAF day rehersal at Tengnah Air Base again.. argghh.. super shack!!

Signing off now.. want to go out and watch some TV and watch the NDP 2005 video which I've recorded like weeks ago, but no chance to watch! ha..

Shack cannot think,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: