"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Thursday, August 25, 2005

What a week!

Allo!! Was scheduled to come back and blog like fri or sun.. but then a miracle happened!! My CO (the boss in my squadron) actually gave us a half day off.. was actually like sleeping and very pissed off when the slightest thing wld irritate me (becos' not enuf sleep mah!).. but when I heard abt the bk-out early thing, then, its like whippie!! woke up suddenly!

Anyway, the RSAF Day rehearsals were shacked sia!! today did like 2 consecutive full runs.. with each run last abt 45 mins.. and in between only have like 10 mins of rest, but it is used for us to change into our uniforms and stuff, so it can be considered as not having any rest lah.. haiz.. then guess wat.. during the last final run itself (its a vetting parade mind u!), someone in GOH fainted!! see wat they did to us!! GOH is the somewhat 'overly dressed' party.. with our clothings being a 2 piece and in long sleeve and under the hot sun, no wonder tat GOH personnel fainted!! fortunately, its not my base, or else, my base lose face sia!

oh.. then during the few days I've been to the RSAF Day rehearsals, I kept seeing ppl then I knew (like my BMT Section Mate, BMT Company Mate and my primary & secondary friend).. its not only me loh.. the rest of the my friends also saw their friends.. this shows how small the world can be!! Anyway, those tat we saw are those officer cadets, and they wld pass out (or shld I say commissioned) on 01/10/2005.. so ya.. its our batch ppl, so naturally, we wld see them lah!

ok lah.. I think I've spoken enuf.. not too sure whether shld I bk out tml, becos' its like midnight need to go back and the next day, we wld mount duty for 24 hrs!! this is siong sia! see how lah =)

ok.. gtg.. use the computer long enuf.. dun want to waste electricity.. save money!! =)

Warriors of the sky,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: