"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Monday, September 05, 2005

Hate my standby days!

Well.. today I reached super early in camp, becos' the buses (both 135 and 169) came early.. its like 6.58am, I reached camp.. it was never so early I've reach!

Then when I was in camp, I went to fall in for PT (Physical Training) for it was instructed yesterday by my sgt during dismounting! haiz.. so today my new PC (2LT Ivan) plus my previous PC (2LT Samuel), with both of them combine, our PT was a jialat jialat one! quite siong I muz say, considering I've not exercised like in ages!

Then it was back to our bunks and sleep for me! but somehow cld not sleep.. juz close my eyes for a while.. Then juz when I thought no one accompany me to eat lunch, suddenly one of my friend frm HQ is looking for lunch kakkis.. so we went together.. but before tat, I have to pass up a suggestion form (which I'm always doing it but most of the time, it got rejected.. hope it works this time!) to my sgt.. Just then, I saw one of my former sgt who has been transferred to shift 2 and due to his MC yesterday, he came back to bunk and slack frm 8am-5pm.. so the 2 sgts also followed us loh.. so now, its like having 3 lunch kakkis! So happy!

Then after lunch, we got a brief recap lesson of our duties frm my new PC.. then after which, its a get-to-know-you session where we give a brief introduction abt ourselves! And there is this particular guy called Samuel, I wld think tat he is the "kai1-xing1-guo3" of my shift for he talks a lot of cock.. and he also is a motivator lah.. becos' even though he is IPPT Gold, but then I actually saw him pushing and motivating one of his friends (whom was in GOH shift last time but due to his medical problem, he was out of GOH) to run loh.. quite a good guy.. he looks those kind of having xiao3 cong1 ming2 type.. u koe wat I mean?? Anyway, with such a shift and such a superb PC, its definitely been a blessing for me to be in this shift sia! Looking forward the mounting session tml, becos' I want to see how the shift works together!.. but tml nite, sure got drill, becos threat con charlie coming this fri-next mon.. haiz.. =(

Oh.. this wed (which is our dismounting day) we going to have a squadron day becos' its my squadron anniversary.. so we are going to Suntec City for a movie (Herbie: Fully Loaded) and we will have makan there and then a lucky draw and stuff.. well.. quite happening ah.. ha.. though its nothing much, but at least I get to watch a FREE movie! ha.. tell u more details when I blog again on wed lah!

In the meantimes, its 2359 at Sembawang Air Base for roll call.. so have to go back later, becos' tml mounting duty!

Herbie, here I come,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: