"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

1.. 2.. 3.. Change!

Well.. change is the world to describe this blogpost indeed.. a few events tat happened as to why I said so..

(1) The most obvious one is tat I've change my skin of this blogpost.. well.. you wld realise tat it has become much simpler and not so complicated! Tiresome of seeing the same skin as well lah.. so I change loh!
Some of you wld definately prefer my previous skin, but then, its my blog.. so I dun care! haha.. =P

(2) Yesterday at camp, manage to get to know 2 new guys much better becos' was doing duty with them, so got a chance to koe them more! One of course is Samuel and the other is Ming Jun (who is my other friend, John, who is currently in shift 3, good friend in the shift!.. ya get wat I mean rite?? In other words, he is also a good friend of mine when he is in shift lah!).. got to koe both of them more and more each day.. hope I mount with the rest of the newbies soon, so I can get to know them better!!
*Actually, I have known these few ppl quite well liaoz: Anli, Randy (btw, he now treats me as his good friend/da ge), michael, samuel, ming jun..
But of course, I chatted with Ming Jun for 2 solid hours yesterday lah becos' I was doing main gate with him mah! so got to koe him more!! a nice guy juz as wat John had told me! Ming Jun is actually those quiet guy lah!! but surprisingly I'm able to talk to him loh.. =).. see how friendly I am!! ha... *thick skinned*..

(3) Changing of duty attire frm a smart 4 to a long 4 was done yesterday.. it is super hot sia especially in the afternoon! But the rationale of having long 4 is tat to prevent dengue fever cases!

(4)

(L-R: Yizhou, Carlos, Ben, Yeow Siang, Andric & me!)

Today the mounting duty mounted at 7am.. becos' today is my squadron 22nd anniversary.. so got free movie and makan at Suntec Eng Wah Cinema! The movie we watched was "Herbie: Fully Loaded"... its a good show! Go catch it if you are into racing!! Its quite good.. at some parts of the show, it was so touching tat I almost cried! At least I dun see a lot of ppl sleeping (at least for my shift!), so guess the show muz be of some entertainment value!
Well.. Ming jun so poor thing.. in the movie cinema, no one sat with him.. so john, andric and I went over and sat with him! we 4 had a great time lah!!
Then once the show ended, the whole squadron went to the toilet and it so filled up tat ppl have the queue! All the cubicles and urinals were occupied! its like 30 ppl is in the toilet at once! ok... enuf of the toilet issue!
Well.. then after which, we all proceeded back to the VIP room for makan and lucky draw.. the lucky draw was like a fluke lah.. most of the prizes went to the mounting shift (who was at camp doing duty!) and the standby shift (which went there straight frm their hse, and they bk out since yesterday morning.. so machiam is like their leave loh!.. those tat P1 then need to go back immediately after show.. or else, its like the standby shift 2359 then bk in tonite!.. so they somehow "earn" it lah!)
Well.. the photo u see on ur left, was taken outside the cinema! We had some candid moments lah.. like my friend actually accidentally approached my RSM's daughter to take a photo of us, so in the end, my RSM came into the picture and took a photo with us.. but then, its like after the photo turn out, its not clear anymore.. its in fact shaky!! maybe she dun koe how to use the camera?? haiz.. wasted!.. so the pic I posted here is the best lah! I've got other photos taken today, but not with me.. its with another person.. he had not given me the photos yet.. will upload when I get the photos! =)
*Oh.. before I cont, I wanna thank Andrew for teaching me this feature of uploading photos thru' blogger! Thanx bro! U're the best! =)

(5) My new PC is super garang lah! He gives drills like 6.30pm and 11.30pm! 11.30pm being the worse, becos' you have to run the furthest! Heard tat last time, this PC gives drills like 5am! a bit the garang rite? haiz.. have his pic.. will show u when its ready!

Before I leave, I shall leave some words of wisdom (which I heard on the radio the other day on Class 95 FM, which a mother had spoken these words to her child.):

"These days, there is no right or wrong. Its just subjective."


Go figure!

ok lah.. I shall stop here and sleep liaoz.. 0745, Sembawang Air Base.

I hate standby days (which is tml!!),
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: