"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

The END!!

Yes!! After 3 torturing days, its the end of threat con charlie exercise in camp! The exercise was filled with many torturous hours, not to mention the lack of sleep (either we are running drills or solve my OC's injects or worried tat our sleep wld be disturbed becos of the sudden turnouts- at least tats for me!)

So as a result, eyebags for the first time in army life started appearing on my *ahem* handsome face! ha.. quite ugly lah!.. ha.. but I juz realised tat the 2 red patches on my face is getting better.. probably is becos of the cool weather these few days! hope it remains like tat! =)

I shall not elaborate the various injects or how we detected it and stuff or once we found the bomb wat we muz do, becos' very lazy lah.. moreover, may be a military secret! so ya.. but wat I can tell u is tat, even though I am sure of which points to run, wat I'm afraid whenever I'm out there doing duty, is tat once I'm nervous, I start to worry and my mind wld suddenly go blank and afraid tat I wld forget wat to do and stuff and in the end, kenna scolded or punished by my PC! this is so scary lah! I was almost at the verge of breaking out whenever I do duty.. not to mention the tremendous amt of stress I have when my OC was juz behind me in a car seeing me perform the checks! You wld be like super stress, becos you are worried tat wat's on ur OC's mind (maybe he will suddenly throw u a situation and u are expected to react accordingly, and this is wat I'm afraid of!).. haiz..

Today one of my shift mates kenna scolded by dun koe who lah.. I think its either a military personnel or a civilian (can't remember who lah)!! The person scold my friend an inflexible 3G soldier.. and the 3G stands for gong, goon-do, ga-bra.. so bad rite?? now, after he told his friends abt it, ppl start calling him a 3G soldier.. ha.. but a bit poor thing la!

Anyway, when the news of tat exercise charlie is over, we were so happy! we were all shacked out, becos of the continous drills and stuff.. haiz! so glad its over!
Oh.. during one of my duty (which is in a very ulu place), I got so bored tat I thought of a very 'cold'/lame joke and I actually asked everyone in my shift becos' today I nothing to do mah.. ha.. anyway, the question is as follows:

"What bag does Darth Vader carry?".... answer is........ "Duffel Bag"!! ha.. very 'cold'/lame rite?? ha.. well.. guys who went to NS, u shld koe wats a Duffel Bag?!?! =)

ok.. enuf abt camp stuff! I was like not at home for like 4 days (so tat means I'm deprived of my computer/blogging).. so today in total, over the period of 4 days, I've received 49 emails! *gulpz*

So today I cld not take it liaoz (becos' being cooped up in camp too long.. and also I want to reward myself for a job well done during charlie!).. I went out on a wkday for the first time in my NSF life!!
So below is my description!

First and foremost, I had wanted to be in this place, but didn't have the chance to, and finally today, I get to go, and tat place is Carl's Jr (located at Marina Square Shopping Centre Level 1 & one more place but I forgot where).. To find out more abt Carl's Junior, check out this webbie (http://www.carlsjr.com/home/).. it was enjoyable.. the burger is like super big lah (2 times the size of a MaChicken burger!).. the menus are like Burger King but the good thing is tat the soft drinks there are FREE FLOW!! you drink until you peng! ha.. I had 4 16 oz cups of different soft drinks! I'm determine to make my money's worth! Hey.. its NOT cheap! The meal I ate today costs $8.60 (the burger ALONE costs $5.50).. expensive rite?? but its quite worth it lah.. so no point complaining.. below are some of the photos (All taken with my Nokia 6230) to prove wat I've said:

(a)
My order no. frm Carl's Jr! Nice no. huh!













(b)
Quote frm Carl's Jr.

















(c)
Western Bacon Cheeseburger; consist of 1 charboiled all-beef patty, 2 strips of bacon, 1 slice of melted american cheese,crispy onion rings and tangy BBQ sauce on a sesame seed bun.











(d)
Fries with chilli beef and cheese.













Yupz! Interesting right?? Getting on with the blog before you are tempted by the photos! ha..

After the lunch @ Carl's Jr, I went to watch "One More Chance" the movie by Jack Neo!
I must say tat this is a good movie, though the magazine only give 1.5 stars out of 5 stars for its review! I dun really see wat's bad in this movie! Its good lah, becos' it really speaks of real life!

The movie really lived up to its motto, "Guarantee to make you laugh & cry" becos it really does loh!! I laugh at certain parts and I cried at certain parts! This is one movie which make me cry so much sia! Its so touching!! Well.. I shall not be a spoiler as to tell you wat happen and stuff.. So if you are interested, go to the cinema and catch the movie urself ya!!

So I'm proud to say tat after I've seen this movie, I'm now a fan of Jack Neo movies, despite my friends telling me how bad his movies is or how not worth the money tat you pay for!

So go and catch the movie if you can lah hor! Definately NOT a waste of money!

ok lah! Guess my blog is not as boring as u thought, becos' I got photos mah! (man.. I think I'm getting hooked to this photo blogging thing!) ha..

so its me back to camp tml, 0745, Sembawang Air Base.. (sianz!)

Shacked all the way,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: