"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Mixed feelings!

Well.. today is a day of mixed feelings..

(1) Tired

Slept quite late yesterday and had only like 5 hrs of sleep.. so naturally wld feel tired lah! Then at camp, still have to do physical exercises like push-ups and running.. man.. then in the afternoon, I have to do some area cleaning.. my bunk is so dusty sia, tat everytime I sweep the floor, I wld sneeze.. After which, I was super shack liaoz.. Then I slept frm like 2pm-4pm really soundly! Then when its 4pm, we get ready for our stand-by area! Thank goodness its all right! =).. Then at 5pm sharp, we book out.. but the sad news is tat 2359 tonite need to bk in camp becos' tml do duty!

(2) Happy

Man! Ain't I'm happy! Becos' my friends at camp is like very into the phone, Nokia N-Gage QD.. didn't like the phone in the past, but then now, I start to appreciate it, becos I get to like hear mp3 and bluetooth! Quite a nice change frm my Nokia 3120! So I was like frantically calling mobile companies to check out the prices and stuff.. then the first I called was M1 shop.. they said they did not carry it anymore and my trade in value of my Nokia 3120 costs $50.. quite shocked initially, becos' I juz wonder how much the value drops.. it was like $100 a few mths back!

Then, when I came back, after I finished cutting my hair at AMK (which I'm quite happy with the hairstyle I currently have now), I went to search for Nokia N-gage QD without contract.. the standard price there is $288.. so after trade in, then it wld costs me $188! I actually like wanted to buy tml already, but then I thought of my money issue, then I was held back and decide to get it only next mth when I've saved enuf money! so this mth I muz be very prudent in my spending!

I came home and discuss with my mum and stuff! Then she said better not buy frm AMK, as it may not be reliable! So I called up quite a reputable mobile company and the price is $318 ($30 more than wat was offered in AMK).. but then I've got another phone which I can trade in and its a camera phone (its Sony Ericcson 508i) and the trade in value is $150.. so not bad lah.. I still can trade in and get a better price.. frm a reputable company somemore! =).. so I've made up my mind to get a Nokia N-gage QD nxt mth! Yeh!

Nokia N-Gage QD












(3) Angry

Today at camp, my dad msg me tat I can't play the piano in church for my church anniversary, due to the decision made by my church pastor's wife (who is also the overall in charge for the music ministry in my church).. When I read the msg, I was boiling mad!

Imagine sumone tell u tat u go ahead with ur playing, but then after a while, she said no, becos' since I never go to the music practice, therefore I'm not suitable to play, becos' its not fair for others!

Pls loh! Last time in my old church (ie, HCC) but under the same pastor, the music ministry I was in also never like tat! We did NOT have any prior practices for church anniversaries and stuff! We juz play on the spot (we juz like practice 1 hr before the main event) and we still did juz fine! So wat makes it so special tat OCC (the church I'm in now after the intergration) needs to have so much practice?

I was fuming mad whenever I read the msg! I was sometimes forget thwe issue, but when I read it, I wld like fuming mad and at the same time, erase the msg off my phone!.. I was at the verge of like changing church if I really can't take it! In fact, I'm actually quite determined NOT to play anymore for the main congregation (dun care whether its combined or separate services).. I will juz play for GenJosh (which is OCC Youth lah).. I dun think they will be tat stringnet with the practices part I hope?

In fact, I have a thought.. maybe the pastor wife is jealous of my talent! she scared I'm better than her and ppl praise me more than her! Tat's wat I thought lah! Maybe there is certain truth to it!

You koe me! Men have egos! So once the ego is broken, he will be upset! So its juz like me!! My ego is very strong! So this issue is like a thorn pierced thru my ego lah! argghh.. I hate this!

I told my mum tat the only reason I stay in OCC is becos' I've got some really great buddies in OCC Youth.. so tat's y!

I dun even koe now how I will face the music leader when Sat comes where I will have to attend church ! I'm not to sure how I wld face her, becos' I'm worried whilst speaking the truth to her, I wld mouth some bad things abt the pastor's wife and this is not very good! You koe me lah! Once I get hot, anything can happen!

Ai yah!! I dun koe lah.. this morning I do my QT was juz really applied to this issue.. (its like when I read this morning, I got a feeling tat this thing has happen b4.. but never did I expect tat it wld happen later in the day!) but then somehow I dun feel like accepting wat was spoken during my QT this morning!

Haiz! This is sooooo irritating! I'm trying to forget the issue altogether, but then, its like everytime I thought of it, I will like be fuming mad! Argghhh!!

Well.. so u see.. today is really me having mixed feelings! haiz..

Got to go n bathe and then bk in later in cab!! 2359, Sembawang Air Base (SBAB)

Irritated,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: