"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Happy!

Well!! Certainly I'm most happy with myself.. becos' I finally bought my N-gage QD! and at a cheap price too! A cheaper $20 than wat the same shop told me, becos' yesterday the shop juz reduced its price of $20!! power rite? =)

But one thing bad is tat I have to wait till Mon or sumthing then my mp3 and all tat is working! Becos' need to install a prog.. but then, dun koe whether my memory card spoil or wat.. can't open a certain application and all tat, but able to check my memory status.. weird rite?? ai yah.. leave it to my friend to do it tml! =).. hope he can help!! =)

Oh.. u remember the pic with my 2 officers which I've told u abt in my past blog?? here it is.. my friend juz sent me this pic yesterday.. so here it is..


(L-R): 2LT Samuel (My GOH PC), Me, 2LT Ivan (Current PC)










**Psst: If the photo doesn't appear, then go to my photo gallery and click, "FDS 22nd Anniversary Birthday Bash" and then u wld be able liaoz! =)

ok lah.. got to bathe and make my way down to church later.. tonite need to bk in.. sianz ah.. =(.. 2359. Sembawang Air Base.

So happy ah, so happy,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: