"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Friday, September 30, 2005

My back hurts!

Well.. today parade drill is not as bad as yesterday's! Yesterday was really an ultimate torture!

This morning I woke up with a sore throat (due to the continuous coughing yesterday) and a back ache.. The back ache is untolerable, in a sense tat whenever I sit down or bend down too long, when I try to straighten my back, my back wld juz hurt! I told my sgt abt the matter this morning, saying tat if its becoming unbearable, then I wld fall out!

But then, I had the fighting spirit, in a sense tat I carried on.. becos' whilst doing the drill, my back did not ache or anything like tat! Even if it does, I wld try to control it!

Certainly glad abt today, becos I bk out at 5pm and will only bk in on Sun 2359!.. so ya.. my long wkend.. but then again, I sympathise my shift ppl who is doing duty right now in camp! I think they super shack already! My heart goes out to them!

Its 3 more rehearsals to the CoC parade on 11/10.. and speaking of which, my base anniversary is in a few days time, and I think tat we get to go for the base dinner.. dun koe how good is tat, but at least got free food! ha.. I very gian4 peng3 (hokkien for being greedy) right?? ha.. =P

ok lah.. I'm very tired liaoz! Had a long day!! Gonna attend church tml! Yeh!! =).. Can sleep in late liaoz! Yippie!

Starting of long wkend,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: